Stiles Stilinski: @-voidallison

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

REMEMBER:                               A MEMOIR

TWO:

           I'm sure most stories in this book will start with how they were first changed the night of the season one premiere, but I can't say the same. I was a viewer who didn't start from the very beginning, but it still impacted me greatly, nevertheless. I didn't catch up until the middle of 3a, and by that time, I was desperately in love with this TV show, the actors, and the fandom.

If you would have told me back then that I'd be a fan fiction writer and feel as passionately about this show as I do now, I wouldn't have believed you. Never in my life did I see myself as much of a writer; I only stuck to school essays and that was about it. However, Teen Wolf eventually became the thing that pushed me towards writing and graphic design, and I owe more to this show and the creators than I could ever offer. Now, here I am three years later seriously considering going to college for graphic design. If it wasn't for Teen Wolf and Wattpad both, I never would have even dreamed that this would be an interest of mine.

Most people (such as my parents) always are telling me that it's just a cheesy show about werewolves, but they don't realize how much more it means to me...to all of us. Teen Wolf taught me to never lose hope, because you never know what could happen. Teen Wolf taught me how valuable friendships are and how important it is to maintain those relationships. Teen Wolf taught me more about life than anything else.

The moment I saw that this would be the last season...I'll admit, it crushed me a little bit. I've been invested in this show for so long, it's almost impossible for me to picture a life without it. Sure, that sounds extreme and a little cheesy, but it's the honest truth. I've fallen in love with these characters and the story line, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that I don't want to say goodbye.

However, this is just another chapter that we need to close and move on. Never will we forget the memories and the ways this show has changed our lives for the better; maybe even saved some lives. Whatever your story is about this show, I think we all can agree that Teen Wolf will be missed by a lot of viewers, but just remember...always remember.

voidallison

  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂