Chapter 12 - A Night To Remember

When they last 'let's have a party' I was expecting just our little group but i was wrong. There is about 50-70 people here its crazy!

The party is so much fun! I'm so glad that i agreed to this, everyone is having a good time and i may have a little too much alcohol but hey! i'm allowed to now.

I walk over to get another drink and meet my wonderful best friend, "COURTNEY!!!" i smile and pull her in for a hug. "Hey Em! are you having a good time!" she asks as we walk over to the music again "i definitely am, I'm going to jump in that pool later.... hey wheres my boyfriend?" Courtney laughs at me and points over to the back of the yard. 

"Thank you, Mrs Ball" i start to walk to brad and hear Courtney "Bit too early for that" I hear her chuckle fade as i get closer to Brad, I stop in my tracks when I see a girl standing and laughing together. I started to get annoyed but i didn't know if it was the alcohol getting angry at brad or was it actually me?

I walk over and sit back down and look around, I see everyone laughing dancing and just enjoying myself, 'What am I doing sit down annoyed at my own party?' i got up and put my drink down and got some water, time to sober up, I walked over to Kayla and Sophie and started to dance with them.

we were dancing for about an hour ad i hear Brad's voice "Can i have everyones attention please" i hear the music stop and everyone look over at Brad "Just letting everyone know that were going to be doing the cake in 15 to 20 minutes" He makes eye contact with me and smiles, i look away and walk inside.

I got to my room and took my dress off and got into something bit more comfortable, I put on some ripped jeans and a jumper and sat on my bed, I grabbed another bottle of water before I came up here. I lay down on my bed and just look at the roof, 'who was that girl he was talking to?' 'We're they flirting? I hope not' I was deep in thought that I didn't hear my door open.

"Em?" i click back to reality and look at the figure standing above me. Brad.

I turn over so I couldn't see him and didn't say anything, I felt my ed go down and a hand on my hip "What's wrong babe? you know the birthday girl shouldn't be the first one in bed" I stayed quiet for a few minutes "who is she?" i lay on my back and look at him. He has a confused look on his face "who are you talking about?" I sit up and cross my arms "who was that girl you were talking to in the corner over the yard?" Brad does a little laugh.

I got annoyed "Brad, this isn't funny! i was walking over to you and i saw you and this girl laughing and in the corner" Brad pulls me close to him and looks at me "babe, that girl was my sister" I looked up at him and felt bad instantly "oh my god... I'm so sorry! i just thought" i got cut off by brad "its okay, maybe you should just keep drinking the water because you have had a lot to drinking" He laughs and kisses my head "good idea, I'm so sorry" he hopes up and puts his hand out "how about we go and sing to your beautiful face" 

I grabbed his hand and we walked outside to where the cake was and the cake looked amazing, as I was admiring it i hear brad "Okay! can we get the music off please, its time for cake" the music cuts off and all eyes are on me 'here we go....' 

everyone was singing the happy birthday song, the longest 10 seconds of my life. I stood there and waited for them to finish, I blew out the candles and made my wish, Brad walked over and smiled "happy birthday baby!" he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me.

I kept my arm around brad, He truly is amazing "I just want to thank everyone for coming tonight and celebrating this amazing girls birthday" i blushed and the were 'Aw's' filling the back yard "in this little time of dating it has felt like years and i honestly love it, Happy Birthday Em and i hope everyone has a goodnight" I pulled him in for a kiss and everyone around was clapping.

Courtney came over and started cutting the cake, we all had our cake and it tasted so good! "who made this?" i look over at brad and he smiled "mum did, its good hey?" I just nodded my head and kept eating the cake.

It was now 12:00am and the party was still going, I decided i wanted to do something fun and pool looked pretty empty, I walked over to Courtney and whispered in her ear, she nodded and laughed.

We both casually walked closer to the pool but both we jumped in i cal brad over "brad!" he quickly came over "what's up babe?" i smiled and puled him closer and whispered in his ear "I need you to grab my phone and take a photo of Courtney and I" he nods and runs over to grab my phone "you ready? It might be cold" Courtney ask me and squeezes my hand "shut up!" i laugh "stop thinking about it to much, we just need to jump in. it'll be fun" 

Brad walks over with the phone and gives me a thumbs up "1.." I start counting down "2.." Courtney squeezes my hand once again "3.." We both yell and jump into the pool. I swim back up for breathe and look over at Courtney and start laughing, this is honestly the best night of my life!

Soon everyone started jumping in the pool and brad swam over to me,  wrapped his arms around me, I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck "thank you...for everything" i kiss him and just kept our foreheads together, we stayed like that for the rest of the night until the party was over and we all went to bed, it was an unforgettable night

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry is this chapter is horrible, i was watching One Tree Hill as this chapter was being created. 

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who is still reading this, it honestly means the world to me. 

Make sure to stay active, comment and vote!! just enjoy it all

P.S i want there to be a problem but I don't really know what to do it about, so let me know what you guys think i should do!! xx

18th November 2016