➳ 6

paisleyjane: city views with my (male) best friend (pc: captainbrooks)

[tagged: tylerposey58]

38k likes | 2351 comments

username1: paisler yesssss

username2: i need more of these two in my life forever thanks

username3: she's just using him for fame

thea_mills: username3 agreed, they all are.

captainbrooks: thea_mills why are you back? couldn't you just leave well enough alone?

thea_mills: captainbrooks why should i? you two are the bad people here, not me. all i wanted was to be with the man i loved, but you had to take him off me and of course precious paisley had to take her BFF's side. because cara brooks can't do any wrong in the eyes of paisley smith. dylan deserves better than you. and tyler deserves better than paisley.

username4: thea_mills don't you have something better to do?

captainbrooks: username4 thea_mills yeah, you know, like raise your daughter?

paisleyjane: thea_mills i have a few questions here. 1) how exactly are cara and i 'bad people'? we've done nothing but love the people in our lives, platonically in my case. we loved you too, before you tried to sabotage cara's relationship, and not for the first time. 2) why shouldn't i choose her side? she actually didn't do anything wrong. you did. 3) how does dylan deserve better than cara? she loves him wholly and completely. they have a child together, and they're getting married in just a few short months. i think all of us deserve better than to have you in our lives.

tylerposey58: paisleyjane slay baby

username5: bABY I'M

paisleyjane: tylerposey58 thanks love

username6: lOVE I'M

---