Disclamer

I Do NOT own any of the attack on titan cast except for 'April'(main character) And some Oc's you'll meet soon. Also if I was the director of AOT Marco will be alive while Some 'Horse Face' dude we be dead LIKE COME ON FREAKLES JEASUS SHOULD STILL BE ALIVE EXCEPT THAT HORSE ASS!

I'm sorry for my 'UN'inspiring speech. Now remenber I own nothing except the concept of this book and my Oc's and characters.

***

💲💲Sneak Peak💲💲

The ground started to tremble as I watch Bertolt take down the wall leading all the titans in... how can they do this! It wasn't there falt! I might not be a Titan-Shifter like my sister but I AM stronger then you three will ever be. I'll make you pay for taking down the walls just to show humans who rule this world! I'll make you pay!

***

Mute: Yep I'll make you Pay Sissy and Cousins!

Levi: How old are you?

Mute: Well when the wall Maria falls I'll be age 5 but it still depends on my objective to this story.

Levi: What do you mean Story?!?

Mute: Did I say story? I met... Era?

Levi: *Glares*

Mute: I'm immune to your puppy glares. My sister dose worst then you do when she scolds me.

......

Levi: Brat!

Mute: MIDGET!

Levi: PIECE OF SHIT!

Mute: LITTLE ASS DWARF WITH MAGA ANGER ISSUES!

***

Eren: Aurthor Mute is busy right now discussing things with some one.

Mute: GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU SHORT STACK OF INGROWN PANCAKES!

Eren:.... Any ways there will be no cussing in the chapters only for the dissections Aurthor Mute has with you guys when she is pissed off but if there is cuss words in the book she will give you a heads up... hopefully...

Mute: HEY I HEARD THAT YOU TITAN ON STEROIDS!

Eren: Oh Shit! Pray for me guys cause I might not get out of this alive....