Chapter 1

Normal POV

"I forgot my lunch box!" Hinata Shoyo, a teen with a short stature and messy orange hair, said as he rushed back to the gym, to try and search for his lunch box. When he scanned around, he saw his manager, Shimizu Kiyoko, being harassed by two guys who trapped her and was forcefully asking for her number phone. 'Oh no! Shimizu-senpai is in trouble! Nishinoya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai already left! I need-!'Hinata started panicking but before he could do anything, he felt wind pass by him; he looked over, to see a guy who had a taller stature than him, black hair and sharp grey eyes. He looked almost like their manager.

'What the-? When did he get here?' Hinata thought as he watched the boy run to scuffle before kicking the blond haired guy's phone in the air, shocking Hinata and making his jaw drop.

The phone suddenly landed on the dark haired teen's hand. He then turned and gave the group an innocent smile. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What do you think you're doing?" The guy asked as the blond stared at the guy with confusion all over his face' while Kiyoko looked at the guy with the face of relief.

"What are you doing?" The blond asked the guy who still held smile. "Hmm?~ Oh, I'm here want to save this young lady from your dirty hands." The guy responded with an innocent tone that made the blond glare at him. The blond opened his mouth to speak. "You have n-!"

"Wait for minute!" The guy grabbed a white handkerchief and showed to the blond. "Do you see this hankie??" The guy asked and the blond nodded. The guy covered the phone with the handkerchief and snapped his finger before he removed the handkerchief and showed empty hands instead the phone he just grabbed.

"Ta da!~" The mysterious boy said in a sing-song voice "What the-! Where's my phone!" The blond asked as the guy he put the handkerchief into his pocket.

"I can give your phone back if you let go of the young lady over there." The guy said as he pointed at Kiyoko, still had innocent smiled. The blond glared and grunted at the guy. "Fine, you can have her after you give my phone back."

The blond smirked at the newcomer and made the dark haired man look at the blond in confusion before he put on a smile.

He grabbed something from his bag and charged towards the blond male. The blond was startled as he felt a foot on his chest. as he fell down, he felt something against at his neck, a pair of tonfas. "Didn't I say that I'll give your phone back after I save the girl here?" The guy asked-though it was more of a statement- as he gave the blond a dark glare, that made the blond tremble and quickly nod.

"Y-Yeah..." The blond stuttered as the teenager got off him, he quickly glanced at the other guy who tensed before he turned his attention to Kiyoko.

"Let's go." The guy said as he put his tonfas back into his bag and held out his hand toward the girl.

"Okay..." Kiyoko grabbed the teenager's hand and walked away. "H-Hey! Where's my phone!" The blond shouted as he stood up but the guy ignored him and continued to walk.

Hinata stared at the guy with sparkling eyes before Kiyoko and the guy noticed at Hinata. "Y-You looked so awesome just now!" Hinata shouted made the guy blinked before let out a grinned. "Thanks, Hinata-chan! I will take that as a compliment!" The guy said. He then turned to Kiyoko and asked. "Nee-chan, are you alright?" Kiyoko smiled and gave the guy a hug. "I'm fine, (Nickname). Thank you." Hinata seems confused on the scenario before him.

"Shimizu-senpai, you know him?" Hinata asked and Kiyoko looked at the teenager. "(Nickname), introduce yourself." Kiyoko said and the guy grinned. "Osu! (Name). Shimizu (Name)! Nice to meet you!" The teenager aka (Name) said making Hinata's jaw drop as the guy aka (Name) looked at his sister.

"We better get going!" (Name) said and before grabbed Kiyoko's hand and Kiyoko immediately gave the lunch box to Hinata and Hinata thanked her before he walked out from the gym.

Outside...

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Hinata shouted as he ran towards his fellow club members while Kiyoko and her brother walked behind him. "Kiyoko-san, you're alright!" The idiotic duo shouted and noticed the guy that walked beside their precious manager. "Kiyoko-san, who's that?" The bald one, Tanaka Ryūnosuke asked as he pointed at the guy.

"Oh, this is twin brother." Kiyoko said bluntly making all of them scream. "EEEHHH?!?!?!"

The guy snickered and grinned. "Osu! Shimizu (Name)! Nice to meet you guys!" He said while grinning and waving to the group. "He was so cool a while ago! He was Bam! Whoosh!" Hinata shouted making all of them look at Hinata curiously.

"What do you mean he look cool?" The raven with a lock of dyed blond hair, Nishinoya Yū, asked but no answer was given as they heard footsteps approaching them. They turned around and were greeted by a group of high schoolers, including the blond and his friend from earlier. They walked past the group of Karasuno and made a face when they saw (Name). He stomped towards (Name).

"You little fucker-I thought you said you would give my phone back!" The blond shouted as he grabbed (Name)'s collar making Karasuno look at them in shock.

(Name) blinked in confusion before he let out a nervously smile. "Oh? I didn't tell you? Whoops. It's in your back pocket, the left one." (Name) said made the blond let go the collar and shoved his hand at the pocket and grab the phone.

"Tch. you better watch it. Or else." The blond said as he glared at (Name). (Name) stared at him, the nervous smile turned into a blank face.

"Oh really?" (Name) mumbled before he grabbed his tonfa and moved to smack the blond's head but never hit. (Name) stopped when the tonfa was INCHES away from the blond's head, wind blew ran through the both of their hairs.

The blond trembled as he stared at (Name) who smirked at him.

"Or else what, hmm~?" (Name) sang as the blond backed away in fear along with his peers. "THAT'S.SO.COOL!!!" (Name) the shout made (Name) grin.

"Thanks!" The idiotic duo and Hinata said as the others except Kiyoko stare at (Name) with surprise and curiousity.

"Shimizu-senpai, where did he learn that?" The other manager, Yachi Hitoka asked making Kiyoko look at her.

"He learned it from one of his teachers." Kiyoko explained while smiling as she watched her brother blush at the idiotic duo's complains on how good (Name) was.

My first Haikyuu!!! Fanfiction! So go easy on me!

I'm not own any Haikyuu!!! or you!

I'm own the plot