Chapter 3

I'M ALIVE!!!! SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING!!!!!! I HAD SENT THIS TO ONE OF MY FRIEND AND IT'S BEEN TWO OR THREE WEEKS AND WHEN I TRY TO ASK HIM/HER, HE/SHE NEVER ANSWER!! SO I ASK THE FAMOUS AUTHOR THAT YOU GUYS LOVE! *DRUM ROLL* IT'S: the sIN Bin-SENPAI FROM QUOTEV!!! YOU GUYS MIGHT KNOW HIM/HER BECAUSE OF ONE OF HIS/HER BOOK CALL 'Oh Baby No! (Male!Child!Reader x Haikyuu!)' AND HE/SHE HAD EDIT IT AND SENT ME JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!! AND THE ANSWER THAT WHO WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THIS 'KYO-SENSEI' WILL ANSWER IN THE STORY! SO IF YOU GUYS ANSWER RIGHT, CONGRATS! BUT TO THE ONE WHO ANSWER WRONG, SORRY~PLEASE TRY AGAIN~ OH, ENJOY THE STORY!!

Recap:

"How many times did I tell you? Stop randomly attacking me!

...

...

...

KYO-SENSEI

~~~

Start!!

Normal POV

(Name) glared at his teacher who just stared at his student blankly. The teacher walked in and when he saw Karasuno, he growled at (Name). "Omnivore, why are they crowding?" The teacher asked and (Name) rolled his eyes. "That's all you can say? After you traveled around world?? No greeting?" (Name) snapped. The teacher stared at (Name) before let out a sigh.

Karasuno remained silent as they watched the scene like it was a drama. "That guy is surely scary." Nishinoya mumbled and the others replied with a nod. The teacher walked towards (Name), who still glaring at him. (Name) and the teacher stared at each other before the older man ruffled his hair— messing it up. "Hello (Name)." The teacher greeted (Name), but he slapped his teachers hand away and fixed his hair.

"Hello Kyo-sensei." (Name) greeted happily and looked over towards Karasuno, who stared at (Name) and 'Kyoya' "Oh? I almost forgot. This is Hibari Kyoya. My Martial Art Teacher. Kyo-sensei, they are my sister's volleyball club. They are from Karasuno." Hibari stared at Karasuno with a stare that made Karasuno squirm under his gaze. "Hibari! Hibari!" (Name) lit up when he heard the familiar chirped, and he grinned.

"Hibird!" (Name) said happily as he turned around to see a small yellow bird who flew toward Hibari. When Hibird saw (Name), Hibird flew towards (Name) and landed on (Name)'s head. "(Name)! (Name)!" (Name) smiled and the whole Karasuno team blushed at the handsome smile that (Name) made. Before they realized that the small bird just called (Name)'s name.

"(Name), let's go. It's time for your training." Hibari said as he walked towards the backyard and (Name) nodded in response. He looked over at Karasuno. "If you guys want to watch us, go ahead, but just stay out from the ground." (Name) said as he followed his teacher from behind. Karasuno looked over at each other and quickly followed (Name) and Hibari.

When they reached the backyard, they quickly felt shaken when they sensed bloodlust coming from (Name) and Hibari. "Ready?" Hibari asked as the both of them ready with their tonfa. "As ready as I'll ever be, Kyo-sensei." (Name) smirked and Hibari smirked back. Suddenly, the both of them disappeared and reappeared when they clashed together.

Karasuno stared at the bloodlust duo in shock. The duo clashed together again and again as if nobody was getting hit, until (Name) suddenly took a wrong step and he let out a startled gasp. Hibari saw the opening and quickly charged towards him, but thanks to his flexible body, (Name) easily avoided and blocked the attack, followed by a backflip.

"Still flexible as ever I see." Hibari smirked at (Name) who let out a chuckle and returned with a grin. "No way I'm gonna throw it away, Kyo-sensei." (Name) charged towards Hibari and Hibari did the same to (Name). Karasuno watched the tensioned filled fight and it scared them the more they watched—they were feeling more bloodlust from the two.

"What are you guys doing??" Someone asked, startling them before turning around to see their lady manager. "K-Kiyoko-san, wha-what are they doing??" Tanaka asked as he pointed towards the fight between (Name) and Hibari. Kiyoko looked at the bloodlust duo and nodded. "This is one of their training sessions. Hibari-san will teach (Nickname) after they finish sparring.

It's to see if (Name) understands or not. That's how Hibari-san teaches (Nickname)." Kiyoko explained, and it sent a shiver down their spines at the though of what (Name)'s previous training sessions would have been like. Hibari charged toward (Name) and once again, (Name) backflip to avoid the attack. When (Name) landed on the ground, he started to run towards Hibari and jumped forward.

He tried to land attack but Hibari moved just in time to block the attack. "You don't know how to give up, do you?" Hibari asked and (Name) chuckled. "You're the one who told me that, Kyo-sensei." (Name) said before he pushed Hibari and gave a round house kick. It was a strong kick and it sent Hibari flying towards a tree and he groaned in pain.

Hibari didn't had any chance to do something, until he felt something push up against his throat, slightly choked him. He opened his eyes, to see (Name), panting as he smirked at Hibari with his tonfa pinning Hibari's throat. "I.....win.... Kyo....sensei." (Name) panted out as Hibari chuckled and patted (Name)'s hair. (Name) leaned into the touch.

"Woohoo!! Congrats (Name)-san!!" (Name) heard Hinata shout. He looked over to the voice, to see Karasuno staring at (Name) in shock. "That's so awesome!!" "Fast!!" "Teach us that!!" (Name) grinned at them. He stood up and helped Hibari back onto his feet. Hibari's phone suddenly rang and he quickly walked away to answer it. (Name) looked at Hibari who talked on his phone and hung up.

Hibari hung up and whistled, calling his companion over. He looked over at (Name) . "(Name). I'm sorry but I need to go back." Hibari apologized and (Name) frowned. "Right now? But, you just got back... I want to hang out with you..." (Name) mumbled as he frowned some more. That was when he was suddenly in Hibari's embrace. (Name) dropped his tonfa and hugged him back.

"I'm gonna miss you, Kyo-sensei...Don't you fucking dare leave this world too soon" "Miss you too and I won't." Hibari gave him a pack on his forehead. (Name) closed his eyes, wanting to feel the warmth, he ignored Karasuno were touched by the scene...Well the only one who got touched was the idiotic duo and Hinata. Hibari broke the hug and gave him another peck. Hibari started to walk away and looked over at Karasuno, and they tensed.

"Take care of him, Herbivore" Hibari ordered and Daichi gave him a determined nod. Hibari nodded back and walked into the house. Sugawara stared at (Name), who grabbed his tonfa, and sighed. "(Name)-kun, are you alright?" Sugawara asked as he watched (Name) walk towards them and (Name) shrugged. "I'm fine...I guess??" (Name) said as he noticed the look Sugawara was giving him.

(Name) shook his head and turned towards the group and smiling. "Now, who wants to get some lunch??"

~~~

OH YEAH! ALMOST FORGOT! I JUST PUBLISH A NEW STORY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!

The title---->Haruhi's Older Brother (https://www.wattpad.com/story/100439534-haruhi%27s-older-brother-haikyuu-x-ohshc)

My first Haikyuu!!! Fanfiction! So go easy on me!

I'm not own any Haikyuu!!! or you!

I'm own the plot