08 // Call Me

Seonghwa (Gray)

"Hmm, Seonghwa... Pss..." Jay called me and pointed beside him. I widen my eyes to see Yuna lying on his shoulders, her hair covering her face.

"She's sleeping. Omo. Kyeo~" Kiseok whispered and everyone was leaving quietly since it's getting late too.

Yuna was having too much fun, by laughing alot with Jay's and Ugly Ducks lame arguments. I didn't realised she fell asleep.

The last one to leave was Jay and I plus the sleeping Yuna.

"I'll carry her." I offered but Jay looks at me.

"Aniyo. I'll cary her since she lied on my shoulder." Jay said and he carried her, bridal style. I just followed him behind and we reach to my car.

I watch him putting Yuna gently, at the backseat of the car. He then went in, sitting beside her. I quick started the engine and we went to AOMG building, since the both of us have some unfinished business.

Through the car ride, the both of us has been quite, not making any noise, since Yuna is sleeping. They look good together.

We reach the building fast and Jay quickly carried her into the building, going to the lift, and I pressed the level to my studio room.

Luckily there was a couch, and Jay puts her gently on the couch after we reach to my studio.

"Thanks." I said and Jay looks at Yuna.

"No problem. I already treat her as one of our AOMG family." Jay said, still looking Yuna.

"Oh really?" I tease him and he looks at me.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Jay raise his eyebrows and I shake my head while chuckling.

"I know that you have feelings for her, just tell her already." I said and Jay looks away from then to Yuna.

"What if she rejects me?" Jay said and I shake my head.

"I don't think she will. But it will take time for her to gain trust on you." I said and look towards Yuna.

Yuna

What's with the noise? My eyes slowly flicker open to see a dark wall.

Where am I?

I sat up and my eyes were still blurry.

"You awake?" A familiar voice said and I rub my eyes towards the voice. It was Seonghwa, my eyes then travelled besidse him to see Jay, who was smiling alittle.

"Omg, what happen?" I said while sitting up, brushing myself. Seonghwa and Jay laughs.

"You were too tired and you fell asleep at Jay's shoulder." Seonghwa chuckled and I bowed alittle.

"I'm sorry." I said and Jay wave his hand.

"It's okay, really." Jay said and I look around.

"I disturbed you guys, didn't I?" I said while looking the computer behind Seonghwa.

"Aniyo. We already finished and we were just having a chat when you woke up." Jay said and I sigh.

"Oh, I can't take you home, Yuna. I still have some things to do." Seonghwa said and I nodded.

"It's okay."

"Luckily, Jay already finish what he wanted and he can sent you home, right Jay?" Seonghwa said and Jay nodded quickly.

"It's okay. I can go home myself."

"No, it's dangerous to go home yourself since you are a girl. Even Hoody. She always go home with either Elo or Ugly Duck. If not, she will get scolded by the both of the guys and us too." Jay said and Seonghwa nodded. I sigh and just nodded.

Jay

"Call me if you reached home." Seonghwa said while hugging Yuna.

"Alright, oppa. Don't be too focus and rest for awhile." Yuna said and Seonghwa just chuckle.

Yuna then signals that we are heading off. To be honest, I was scared that the both of us would be awkward.

"How's Gray oppa with you guys? Is he quiet all the time?" Yuna asked while I was getting reading to start the engine of my car.

"Not always. He talks but not so much like Kiseok and I. You know in a every group, there will always be the quiet one." I said and Yuna nodded.

"They say, the quiet one is always the observant one." I added and Yuna widen her eyes while nodding.

"Yes! Yes! I agree!" Yuna said excitedly and I chuckle. Thanks to her first conversation, I started to ask her questions and she answered it. Also, she even asked me some questions, not to make the atmosphere awkward.

The journey was short and we already reach her apartment.

"Thank you. I mean, I troubled you to sent me here." Yuna said and I shake my head.

"Aniyo, I agreed on Seonghwa's offer so.." I chuckled and Yuna smiles. She waved at me and she was about to leave.

"Yuna-shi!" I yelled her name and she turns.

"Is it okay if from now, you can call me oppa?"