T h i r t y T h r e e

• two hours later•

After Luke posted the cryptic photo on Instagram, the boys collectively agreed to turn their American phones off. They knew full well that following the post that their phones would be calling off the hook with management nagging them for their whereabouts and if they wanted to know that badly, they'd contact their parents who would also deny knowing where they were anyway.

"Lily?" Luke appeared in the doorway to Sydneys room, smiling as he glanced around the pink walls that were lined with fairy lights and photos of us all.

"Yeah?" I glanced up quickly from where I was folding her clean laundry to put away and met his quizzical gaze, clearly in two mindsets in his own head.

"Can we go to mums? Me and you I mean, not the guys," He glanced away temporarily before meeting my eyes again, "To go see Sydney I mean,"

My breath caught in my throat as I realised what he was implying, "You mean, you-"

"Yeah," he stepped forward confidently, a smile appearing on his face, "I want to meet Sydney," he grinned even wider before laughing loudly, "Well properly this time anyway,"

I picked up the empty basket, placing it under my arm before following Luke of the room slowly, "I'll grab my keys,"