200 follower giveaway!

hey everyone, thanks so much for 200 followers! we're super proud to have come this far already! super big time for a giveaway: for every 100 followers we gain, we'll be having one of these giveaways, so you'll have lots of chances to win! again, it's in the form of a raffle, and the same rules apply.

to enter please comment on this chapter and tag 3 of your favourite wattpaders! each comment will be given a number by our admins, and a number will be randomly generated! if we receive a lot of entries, we may choose to have more than one winner, but otherwise, that's all.

the prize of winning the raffle is as follows. you will receive a cover, profile picture, and header of your choice made by one of our admins. you can also mix and match admins - one admin can make your profile pic, one your header, and one your cover! please specify if this is the case, and this is all free! no payment, just an entry into the raffle. we'll message you privately to collect your prizes when the time comes.

you have until DECEMBER 9TH to enter, and the winners will soon be determined afterwards. thanks for 200 followers - we should really make each one of you guys a flower crown in celebration, but this'll have to do for now :)