what's going on here? + mini graphic giveaway

hey everyone, it's been a while. quite a while, to tell the truth. we're all so sorry for our not so recent inactivity here - all of our admins have been extremely occupied with schooling, and we all know that it's the most important above all else to get an education. are you staying in school? we hope so!

anyways, head admin bam here, and i want to make it up to you. our inactivity is awful and we'll be getting back on track sometime in late june, as well as discussing our new admin that kens and i have chosen. that will be released when most of us are able to be active - again, in june. for now, i'm going to be hosting a mini graphic giveaway! yay!

here's how to enter:

- leave a comment on this chapter saying "all is fine in the clover fields"

- tag 3 of your favourite wattpaders! (or just some friends lol)

each comment will be given a number by myself, and one winner will be randomly generated! the winner will receive a free cover and header by yours truly (@beanpaii) in apology for my lazy and occupied ways.

you have until MAY 21st to comment and enter! we promise that lots new will be happening soon, but this will have to do for now. we hope you've been keeping busy without us around!