Young Derek Hale

Your pov
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I got out of my car and started walking towards school. I went to my locker and opened it. I got my history book and shut my locker. I heard the bell ring and went straight to my history class which I love so much. I was looking out the window before i heard Mrs. Smith say "We are making a project and I am picking your partner". Students groan about the idea but I was happy until she said "Y/N L/N and Derek Hale". I was piss about being partners with derek because I heard he trys to get in girls pants just like his uncle peter. Derek made his way towards me and smile. I just rolled my eyes and sigh once Derek sat next to me. Time passed by and it was time for lunch. I went to put my stuff away until I felt someone behind me. I turned to see who was it and it was Derek smirking at me. I turned towards my locker and shut it. I walked away and Derek stopped me. He said "wait before you go could you go out with me sometime?". I looked at him shocked and nodded my head yes. He said "we should go now" so I agree with him.
*skip date*
Derek and I were walking home laughing. We stopped at my front door. I said "well I had a good time with you". Derek smiled at my comment and said "me too". I said "well goodnight hale" and smirked at him. He looked at me and then my lips so I smashed my lips into his. We pulled away and said "wow". Then Derek said "goodnight" and winked at me. He left with a smile in his face and I went inside with a smile too.