Young Peter hale *smut*

Your pov
○○○○○○○○○○○○
I was walking away from my stupid werewolf boyfriend room to go back to my house. We were arguing about me supposedly flirting with his friend. "Peter why would I flirt with your friend?! " I asked him. "Y/N YOUR ALWAYS TALKING AND SMILING AT CAMDEN!" Peter said angrily. I stopped at my track and said "wait are you jealous?". "WHAT NO!" Peter said quickly and looked down at his shoes. I got close to him and grab his chin and made him look at me. "I get it you don't want to lose me but you will never lose me because I love you" and I pulled him towards him. I smashed his lips into mine and we kissed passionately. I put my hands on his neck and he put his hand on my ass and lightly squeezed it. I moaned and it caused Peter to smirk. I moved my hands towards his hair and pulled on it. It made Peter groan and he said "jump!". Which I did and he caught me and pushed me towards his room. I opened the door and Peter shut the door and locked it. He turned towards me and ripped my shirt apart and attack my neck with love bites. I was moaning and he pulled away and took off his shirt. He took off my shorts and I took off his pants. You could see his hard cock through his boxers. He layed me on the bed and kiss his way down my panties. I was moaning his name and Peter looked at me for permission which I nodded yes. He pulled off my panties along with his boxers. He lined himself up and put his cock in me. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. He kept thrusting roughly in me until I flipped him over so I could be in the top.  Peter threw his head back and moaned my name loudly. I felt his cock twitch inside me which meant he was almost cumming. I kept ridding him roughly until we cum together. I got him and layed next to him and put my head on his sweaty chest. He kiss my head and closed his eyes and I did too. We slept really good.