Chapter 3 Annabeth

Annabeth in the picture above(Isabel Durant)
-------------------------------------------------
    I turn to the boy that interrupted mine and Percy's moment and give him a death glare.
    He put his hands up in the air and said with a teasing grin " Care to introduce us Percy?" While Percy just stands there looking really awkward. I turn to him and yell " Seaweed Brain" to snap him out of his daze.

    He turned at the sound of my voice and replied with a stupid sounding " What?".  "Really Seaweed Brain?" .

    "I will introduce myself since Percy so rudely won't. Hello my name is Annabeth Chase and you are?"

     "My name is Caleb and I'm Percy's first and best friend here at Goode." He replied.  "I thought his first friend here was Rachel" was my reply to his statement. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about her!" he exclaimed.

      It was at that moment that Percy decided he needed to say something. " Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not right here?" He said in an annoyed voice. I turned gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Guess who else is coming to school here for the rest of the year? I asked him. He gave me a questioning look. " Well your just gonna have to wait and see! " I answer to his look.

      Percy turned toward a boy waving frantically in our direction and screaming words I couldn't quite make out. Percy then told me through the wave of his hand to follow him down the crowded hallway. When we got to where he was going he said to a boy with his arm wrapped around a pretty brown haired girl blue eyes " Jake, Aubrey this is my girlfriend Annabeth " and then pulled me into a deep kiss.

   "Hey Kelp Head there's no PDA  allowed in the school did you not read the schools handbook" a very familiar voice said.  " Pinecone Face!" Percy screamed at the top of his lungs and then hugged her and then procceeded to run away from her as fast as he could before she could hit him for calling her Pinecone Face.

   The Aubrey girl who I assumed was the boy Jake's girlfriend let out a very low "Wow" and then asked me if they are always like that and I replied" They are sometimes but they depend on each other a lot. But their fathers rivalries get in the way a lot"

     Aubrey then asked "How do their fathers know each other?"  and I replied "Oh their dads are brothers that fight all the time!" but as I said this five other familiar voices arguing caught my attention and I could tell by the look on her face that they had caught hers as well.

     I turned around and let out the loudest New York taxi cab whistle I could manage to get the five  attention. " You know if you keep on arguing like this I'm going to have to call Chiron on all of ya'll." .

    Clarisse, Chris, Travis, Connor and Katie all stopped arguing with each other and turned toward me with a shocked expression on their faces and it is at that moment that Thalia and Percy walk up(Percy had a rather large bruise on his arm) laughing all the while Percy's mortal friends stare at all of us in shock.

   Percy and Thalia freeze in their steps when Clarisse decides to break the awkward silence by saying "Prissy are you not going to come over here so I can punch you in the face?" and Percy just says" Nah Pinecone face already did that for you."

   Then Chris simply replies to all of our confused and questioning looks by saying " I think we need to talk" and giving each of us a hug.

__________________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy with school. VOTE/COMMENT <3

                                                   - me