17.

One week later..

Papi had been going over to Nicki's house when she wasn't busy, but this morning I was going to pick him up.

"What's up baby, what's up Pap?" She side eyed me and kept cooking.

"Hey daddy!" He sat in my lap.

"You been good for Nic?" He nodded.

"Pap you want pancakes or French toast?" Nicki said looking at him.

"Pancakes." He grinned. I watched her fix Papi plate and cut up his pancakes.

"You gone make my plate?" I asked her.

"You got two hands right?" She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Nic, what's ya plans for the day?" I asked and she shrugged. "Let's go out. We need to talk, it's been a week Nic. It ain't ev-"

"Not now Meek." She said looking at Papi and I finished eating.

-

"Thank you." She said as I pulled out her chair.

"Nic, it's been a whole week and you ain't even had no conversation with me."

"Meek, what do you expect me to say to you. When I get my answers then we can have a decent conversation." She folded her arms.

"Ight, what you want to know!"

"Why were you with her, why didn't you tell me the first time I asked Meek. Instead I had to find out myself and look stupid in the face."

"Nicki just listen alright.."

FLASHBACK

"How everybody doing?" I said shaking hands and giving hugs.

I had this little meeting I was at trying to make some new business moves.

"What's up Elle?" I heard and I almost choked seeing her.

"You can sit beside Meek." They said and I shook my head.

"Oh Meek!" She smiled trying to hug me.

"Chill." I was saying through my teeth. These cameras came from everywhere.

She sat down in the seat beside me. "Meek I missed you." She grabbed my hand and I snatched away.

"Stop doing that shit. You know I got a whole girlfriend."

"She don't do it like me though." She flipped her hair.

"Nah, much much better."

She kept trying to talk to me and I won't trying to here none of it.

"Alright Coon, let's go." I stood up dapping everybody up.

"Wait Meek, get a picture with everybody." 

"Nah, we got some other stuff to do." Coon said pushing me out the door. "Man, that hoe crazy. You know them pictures gonna surface."

I shook my head, hoping Nicki wouldn't see them.

END OF FLASHBACK 

"Meek so why didn't you be 100 from jump. You shoulda said everything when I asked you."

"Nic I'm sorry. They blew it up bigger than what it was. That's what they do, but you can't go spazzing on me every time you see a story about me.  They gone lie for money and you gone have to trust me."

She smirked a little. "Ok Nicki?"

"Fine Rihmeek."

Nicki 💋

-

"Cruz, what you thinking?" I said listening to my song I was working on but I wasn't feeling it.

"Nic, it's dope! What's wrong with it?"

"I feel like it's missing something." I started rewriting the whole song.

"What's up Cruz?" I heard and I didn't even bother to look up I was so focused.

"How you doing Ms.Nicki?" Looking up, it was singer Jeremih.

I smiled. "Hey, how are you?" I asked hugging him.

"Just chillin, came to chop it up with my boy C." I nodded and went over my notepad.

"It needs him Cruz." I looked at Cruz. "His voice, it needs something." 

"You working on something?" Jeremih asked.

"Yes, and I would love if you would get on this track too." I gave him a dimpled smile.

He chuckled. "Alright Nic, just for you. Let me hear it." Cruz played the song and he sat down putting his arm behind me.

-

"What you think?" I asked him biting my lip.

"It's dope! This one of my favorites." He said bobbing his head as we listened to the song.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much I appreciate you."

He chuckled lightly. "Anything for Nicki Minaj right?" He said and I just giggled.

"Well, Imma get out of here Nic. I'll talk to you later." I nodded walking towards him.

He put his hands on my waist pulling me towards him, hugging me.

"Bye beautiful!" He kissed my cheek and his voice sent chills down my back.

Excuse all errors . ❤

🤔🤔 Freaky Jeremih and Nicki in the studio? How Meek gone act?