25.

Meek 🔌

"This hoe." I said lowly.

"Ms.Varner can you please explain what happened."

I sat back looking at this woman, fussing myself out that I even dealt with her.

"I went to his house to drop off a gift for him and he physically put his hands on me and verbally threatened me." She said.

"She lying like hell Karen." I said and she just nodded.

"Mr. Williams .. would you like to give your side of the story."

"Me and my lady back there were having a baby shower." I pointed to Nicki. "She came to my door and I was trying to figure out why she was there. I told her to leave and I had my security put her out."

"You had her removed?"

"H- Yes your honor. She was on my property without permission. She was trespassing so I have the right to remove her." The judge nodded.

"Have you had any previous relations with Elle?"

"Yes, like a year or so ago. We broke up and now I'm in a new relationship. Somehow she keep trying to come in my life. I have filed a restraining order and everything."

"Really now?" She asked looking through papers.

"Yes ma'am. This b- woman crazy. I don't want her near me or my family. She's slandering my name. I have never thought or have put my hands on any female. I got a mama, a girlfriend and a daughter. My level of respect for women is way higher than others."

She nodded. "Thank you Mr.Williams." She turned to Elle. "Ms.Varner, do you have any physical evidence of this assault."

"No your honor."

"The defendant." She said looking at me.

FLASHBACK

Looking around Nicki was happy to see everybody at her baby shower.

"Meek, you have a visitor at your door." Mike, my security said.

"I'll be right back Mama Carol."

Walking through the back door to the front, my mouth went dry.

"Why the fuck you at my door man?"

"I heard your girl was pregnant, so I brought her a gift."

"Nah, we don't need or want ya gift. I want you to get away."

"Meek you acting like that today?"

"Man, Mike get this psycho away from my door."

"Meek .. Meek!" I heard turning around, seeing Nicki. She stopped seeing Elle and Mike. 

"Why is she at my door Meek?"

"Nic, I- "

"Nevermind Meek!" She said walking away. I closed the door and followed behind her.

"Onika!" I yelled and she turned around.

"What Meek?"

"Nicki, I swear I don't know how she found us or nothing. But I'll find out alright?" She just nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Can we hear your closing statements." Karen stood up and I cleared my throat.

"Your honor, Robert has too much to lose, to be in a jail cell because of someone who is slandering his name. He has 2 children, a girlfriend, a mother and brothers, who care too much about him to lose him. He is out trying to be a role model to young men and this would be preventing him from making a change." I nodded and she sat down.

"They jury will need time to deliberate."

Nicki 💋

"You good?" Deen asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. This bitch is really crazy."

"Yeah, I told Meek to leave shawty alone. He ain't listen." I just shook my head.

I was just thinking about all the possibilities. If Meek, was taken away from me, I don't know what I would do.

-

"The jury has reached a verdict. In the case of Elle Varner vs. Robert Williams, Robert Williams has been found innocent."

I sighed in relief. "But because of your previous charges and record, you have been placed on 1 year probation."

"He did it Nic!" Deen said hugging me. Deen had stood with me and the kids for this past week and I was so thankful to have someone's support.

THE NEXT DAY

Meek had to spend the rest of the night in jail and was suppose to come home today. So me and Deen were throwing him a welcome home party.

"Tak put it down!" I said looking at him. His fat ass was trying to eat the food already.

"He coming y'all!" Omelly said standing at the door.

"SUPRISE!" We yelled as Meek walked in the door. He just grinned.

"What's up y'all." He dapped all of them up and everybody started talking.

"My baby!" Jumping on him, he wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you." Putting my head in the crook of his neck, he held me.

He put me down holding my waist. I punched his arm. "Ya little ass hands hurt. What I do?" He rubbed his arm.

"Don't ever scare me like that again Rihmeek." I pouted.

"You know I love you too much for that to happen."

I poked out my lip. "I love you too Meek."

Excuse all errors. ❤

So what's next ?