Waiting Too Long

I'd been laying in bed all day waiting for Josh to text me he was on his way. He said he got off of work in 20 minutes, that was 40 minutes ago.

I twirl my hair around my finger with my phone in my face, waiting for that text. I decide to give up, and throw my phone on the bed only for it to vibrate as soon as it lands. I dive for it, and it's Joshie!

-On my way, Gorgeous.

My heart jumps from my chest as I fist bump the air in victory.

-Okay, see you soon.

---

I'm wide-eyed when he walks through the door, and I fling myself into his arms.

"Woah, nice to see you too, Maya." Josh says.

"No talking. I've been waiting too long for you." I say longingly while clinging to his body like a koala.

"Needy aren't we, little one?" He says, running his fingers through my hair.

I whine lightly into his neck, "You're always at work nowadays, Boing, I never get any time with you by myself."

He laughs lightly, and presses a kiss behind my ear, carrying me to our bed, and closes our door behind him.

Once he lays me down, I grab his face and stare into him dark blue eyes, almost stormy. He smiles sweetly at me, and leans down to steal a quick kiss, and I hold him there by his cheeks.

I try to deepen the kiss by grabbing at the little hairs on the back of his head, and pulling him closer to me, tightening my grip around his waist with my legs, causing him to brush his groin slightly against my crotch.

I hear him groan deep in his throat, and I feel him start to hard against me, making me more aroused than I already was.

Josh just does that to me, all he has to do is walk in a room and I'll be on my knees for him.

We continue like that for a while, him slowly rubbing his clothed hard-on against me, until I can't handle just this anymore.

I stop our languid kisses, "Baby, please. I need you." He nods, leaving light kisses down my jawline, my neck, and my collarbones. I feel a slight sting on my left clavicle, and I feel a light lick after Josh leaves a love bite there, gently tracing over it again and again.

I grip his shoulders as he does, and I rub my hips up against his so he'll focus on what I want. "Please." I desperately say, and he whispers an 'okay'.

Finally, he slides himself down my body, never breaking eye contact with me. When he reaches my pants and starts to unzip them, I slip my shirt off. watching me with hungry eyes, Josh yanks off my pants.

I blush in embarrassment as he looks from my underwear to me, and he smirks. "Get all sexy for me, gorgeous?" I just nod, and his eyes get darker with lust. "Good."

My underwear come off, and Josh spreads open my legs, coming closer and closer, making my tight muscle contract in anticipation. His lips connect with my inner thigh, causing a little sigh to leave my lips, quickly turning into a moan when his tongue found my clitoris, licking up and down, making me arch my back and sending shivers through my whole body.

I grab onto his hair as he continues to eat me out, licking my juices up as they spill out. "You taste so good, baby girl." I nod at him, and my insides contract, my stomach tightening.

"Joshie, I'm gonna-" he pulls his tongue out, and undoes his pants.

"You want me now, darling?" He asks, but it's rhetorical because he's already got his pants off.

I answer anyways, "Yes, daddy."

He moans loudly, not even caring about concealing it. He pulls out his throbbing cock and rubs himself. "Suck, princess." He says placing it in front of me.

I obediently put it in my mouth, bobbing up and down to wet it up. Josh groans in his throat above me. I go to deep-throat it--and I almost get to the bottom of his seven-and-a-half inches--but he pulls it back. "Woah! I just wanted you to wet it, not make me cum on the spot."

I lay back down and he lines up with my entrance. He looks to me for reassurance and I nod. He grabs his length and pushes it in until he is all the way in, then he gives me a moment to adjust.

"Move, please?" I practically beg.

He pulls almost all the way out and pushes back in, causing me to elicit a moan that made my whole body vibrate. Josh must of felt it in his groin because he twitches inside of me.

He finds a steady pace and continues at that until I say, "Uh, faster." He begins to pound away in me. Creating little sounds from both of us. Our bedroom windows begin to fog up due to our hot breaths and sweaty bodies. I'm gripping his back, legs still wrapped around his waist, moans and whines escaping us.

I feel an amazing, pleasurable sensation throughout my body. "Uh!" I almost scream, as I hit my high, clenching around Josh's dick. He gets three more thrusts before he releases his load in me with a shout of "Maya!" Then he collapses on top of me, and I play with his hair, both of us panting hard.

He pulls out of me, and spoons me beside him. I kiss his chest, and hear him utter the words "I love you, Maya Hart."

I smile to myself, "And I love you, Joshua Matthews."

~~~
Because I'm a great friend, and my friend was having a good smut withdraw, this book is for her, the lovely graciecarpenter, and everyone else who loves Joshaya, and wants some action.
You're welcome.
.xx Dez