Chapter 3 (The First Day)

Jack's POV:
*bzzzz bzzzz* "huh who what?" I turn over slowly and attack my alarm until it stops going off. I get up slowly and realize it's Tuesday morning! Today's my first day of school, I have to get ready! I need to make a good first impression. Before I get dressed I text Kale.
Jack: Hey Kale how'd you sleep?
Kale: HEYYY Jack I slept very well, how about you?
Jack: Same hehe I'm excited for today
Kale: why? Your first day?
Jack: Yeah exactly that!
Kale: hope it's fun lol I gotta go get read for school ttyl.

I get dressed and run downstairs to get breakfast, it's already 7:35 and school starts at 8:50, after I eat my cereal I go brush my teeth and head off to school. I almost fall over walking to the bus but I play it off and pretend to dance. When I get on the bus I notice someone sitting at the back that looks like Kale. I walk slowly towards the back of the bus.

Kale's POV:
I'm sitting on the bus waiting for it to head to school and then I suddenly notice a boy get on the bus that looks a lot like Jack, I scream inside but keep my cool on the outside, he's slowly walking towards me! What do I say???? I'm suddenly so nervous! He's standing in front of me staring nervously into my eyes.. I want to scream but I don't want to scare him so I studder out the words "h-heyy j-jack" he studders "h-hi k-Kale how are you?" They start talking and jack sits next to kale before they knew it the bus had gotten to school and they were the only people on the bus, it was 8:30 and school was about to start, they got up and ran to their first class just as the bell rang they sat in their seats... Maths had started and learning had begun.