for ARMY'S read this.

For the feels imagine this....
(Play 2! 3! For more feels😂😭)

BTS stop slaying.

And YOU stop fangirling.

And YOU focuses on your married life.

You gave birth to your child.
And focus with her.

And forget to spazz about your bias cause you know that he is already also married and he wants a private life.

Everyday of your life, you only want to serve your family.
Not remembering the times you used to sacrifice your money for the concerts, merch, and everything that makes you happy.

You stopped waiting for their comebacks, meet and greet etc.
And you stopped updating about their personal lives.

To Sum all of it, YOU stopped focusing your life in Kpop.

Until one day, when you were busy with your laundry, you heard your daughter screaming, you run to her and saw her crying.

You asked her why?

She just look at the computer monitor.

You also looked.

You saw a boygroup. And it's a ticket for a concert here in Philippines.

You look again to your daughter, and smiled.

You were just like her when you were young. Even if you stop the fact of being kpop you're very happy that your child will continue your dreams ❤

You hugged her, whispering "let's go to their concert"

Your daughter cries and hugged you back.

You paid for the VIP tickets and when the concert came, you ang your daughter are sitting next to the stage.

You're crying cause you remembered all these things when you were soo young.

After a couple of moments, the boy group set fire on the stage. They are too young to conquer the kpop world and gather lots of fans.

You remembered BTS, you can't help but smile because this group reminds you of Bangtan boys who made you crazy and captured your heart.

Until then, you saw a guy who's wearing an HBA shirt. Black pants and black cap.

You asked your child who's that then she replied "he's my bias"
You did a lot of thinking cuz you of someone you used to know and used to love.

While you're busy thinking, the guy sitting next to you holds your hand.

You looked up to him and frozed.
All the memories came back. June 13, 2013 and the no more dream.

He smiled at you.

Your heart skipped a beat.

Your daughter is busy watching.

While you- you can't help but stare at the guy who holds your hand.

The guy who is your first love 15 years ago.

You saw him teary eyed.

A moment of silence and you still staring at each others eye.

Suddenly, he finally gave a word.
"15 years ago, we are the one who conquers that stage.
Who gains millions of fans. And then, there's an ARMY who keeps on supporting us.
Thank you for being one of them.
Thank you for spending your 15 years loving us.
Thank you for giving us the reason to perform everyday.
Thank you for the screams and smiles.
Thank you for the tears and cries.
And sorry for leaving the ARMY and if we decided to disband and have a married life.
Sorry if we can't keep the promise to marry the ARMY's.
Sorry for the times you suffer on missing us.
Sorry ARMY's if the BTS left you and can't stay by your side forever.
But that doesn't mean we'll forget you.
Because as the moment we opened our eyes, slay in the world of fame, you ARMY'S is our greatest LOVE.
You're not just a fan, you are our LIFE.
And here you are, supporting this kids on stage.
And the ones you were looking earlier was my son. I owe you for supporting him.
Thank you ARMY, I love you"

And then the tears you don't want to shed already runs out from your face.

You finaly cried.

And from that moment, all you know is he's wiping your tears, still smiling at you.

15 years is long enough to love this guy. And you don't mind counting for more ❤.