Chapter 2

A/N I hope you guys like it soo far. All rights go to Veronica Roth. I am not her. It's my first fanfiction so don't be mad if it's not that good.

Tris POV:
I stop by my room before I get to Christina's. I have to pack the few things I still have at my place. Christina's apartment is right down the hall from mine, so Tobias won't be to worried if I take long. After I finish packing I head to Christina's. I knock on the door. It takes a few minutes for her to answer but when she opens the door she is smiling.
"OMG TRIS I HAVE REALLY BIG NEWS" she practically yelled.
" Same but you go first." I say calmly.
"Okay so Will asked me to MOVE IN WITH HIM!" this time she yells.
"No kidding Four asked me to move in with him!!" I squeal.
" Tris this is great. Both our boyfriends asked us to live with them. So, are you guys buying a new apartment or moving into Four's?" she asks.
" I am moving into his." I respond
" Will and I are buying one together. Well good luck moving in. I have go see you later."
I grab my stuff a start walking to Tobias' apartment. On my way I drop my key off at the office. When I get to Tobias and my apartment. I am so exited I open the door with the key Tobias gave me. When I open the door all the lights are off and a dozen candles are lit. The first thought that pops into my head is I am not ready to get married. Tobias walks into the room. He is all dressed up.
"Tobias what is going on?" I ask very confused.
" Well since you are moving in thought we should celebrate." he says, thank god I am not ready for marriage.
" This is perfect. You are so sweet. Thank you." I say
" Any time my love" he says walking up to me.
When he reaches me we kiss. He grabs me and picks me up bridal style. I yelp out of surprise. He sets me down at the table. We eat our dinner, steak my favorite. After dinner I head to the bed room. Look through Tobias' clothes until I find a perfect sleeping shirt. I head to the bathroom to get changed. When I am dresses I walk out and see Tobias shirtless and only wearing boxers. He looks up and I start to blush.
"Do you like what you see?" he asks jokingly
"Yes very much" I respond
He walks over to me after he puts sweat pants on. He leans down and kisses me. His kiss is my hungry or desperate it is loving and thoughtful. He lifts me up so I am level with his head. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down. The kiss deepens and he lays down next to me. I trace to tattoos on his back and he kisses each of my raven tattoos. He starts to lift up my shirt, and I let him. Until I realize then I will only be in my underwear. I gently take his hands and move them to my hips and pull my shirt down with them. I fall asleep tangled in Tobias' arms. This is were I belong, it feel like home, it feels safe, and it feels right.

A/N I will try to update tomorrow