Chapter 9

Tris POV
Tobias takes my blond fold off. He isn't in front if me I look around. He is behind me and on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth. What is he doing he pulls out a small box. He starts to speak "Beatrice Prior I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I know will love you my whole life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I am starting to tear. He is so sweet. "So Beatrice Prior will you marry me?" OMG I AM GOING TO BE MRS. TOBIAS EATON. Oops did I just say that out loud. "I am guessing that is a yes?" He says looking very happy. "I forgot yes I will marry you." I say. Before I can say anything else Tobias crushes his lips into mine. We stay like that for awhile just kissing by the chasm.

Tobias POV
After what seems like hours of kissing we head back to the apartment. Tris goes to the bathroom to take her make up off and comb her hair. I stay in the bed room and get ready for bed. I through on a white T-Shirt and some black sweat pants. Tris crawls into bed next too me. I rap my arms around her waist and bring her close. I can't believe that I will be able to spend the rest of my life with Tris. Tris is already asleep and I am drifting to. When I fall asleep all I can think about is how great the rest of my life will be with Tris.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tris POV
I am woken up to a light kiss. I open my eyes and see Tobias next to me. "Time to get up we have training this morning." He says. Ugh "Five more minutes?" I ask he just nods and goes to the shower. I get out of bed and get dressed for the long day ahead of me. It is the last day of stage two. A lot of the inmates are dating each other. It reminds me of last year and the couples, like Christina and Will.
When Tobias and I arrive we see all the inmates. All early we must really scare them. I see Tiffany. She is over flirting with Tobias what does this girl not get about he is taken. I look away. Tobias can handle him self. When I turn around Thomas is there. "Hello Thomas." I say in my instructor voice. "Hey Tris. Um...well I was wondering if you could help me with my punches?" he says. "Of course. But are you sure you don't want Tobias' help with that." I say plainly. "I am sure." he says and with that he walks away.
Tobias comes up behind me and ask what that was about. I say nothing. We get stimulations done early, so we give everyone the rest of the day off. I tell Tobias that I have to pick up a few things and I will be home in a couple of hours. I don't know why I didn't tell him I was helping Thomas. But I am just helping him so nothing to bad can happen. Right?

A/N So I found some time to wright today. I hope you like it so far. I will try to update tomorrow. School starts again on Monday so yeah. I will try my best to update during school but I have exams coming up so they might be short chapters.😁😳😒 Please comment and vote.