1; snog sesh

i. snog sesh

Wednesday 9:00 AM

ATHENA instantly wished she hadn't skipped herbology.

Not because she was missing anything worthwhile, it was because she'd just strolled in on a snog session. It wasn't an entertaining one either- like last time when Lucy Parkinson was caught loving a photo of Sirius Black.

This time around, her face twisted into a grimace of disgust when she laid eyes on James Potter sharing saliva with Nike Thompson, her best friend.

She would've never thought James Potter would sink so low.

Sure, Nike was Athena's best friend, but even Thompson knew that she was a tremendous player and a sucker for Gryffindors. The two Slytherins agreed on everything, even cooperatively deciding that love is a waste of time but her friend's hobby was not something Athena encouraged. To be brutally honest, every aspect of it made bile crawl up her throat.

"Nike is that the boy you did last night?" Athena cleared her throat in the most casual way possible. James promptly pushed away, his face morphing into an expression of chaos.

The chestnut haired girl groaned. Her palms dropping onto the bed from their former position around James's neck as her lips stretched into a firm line.

"Are you joking, you told me you fancied me." The boy's hand flew through his hair, as he pouted.

A snort escaped Athena's lips, "She says that to everyone you idiot. Don't believe everything everyone says." He glowered in response before proceeding to leave the room of requirement, but Athena stopped him, "James, don't tell me you weren't doing this to make Lily jealous, that would be a lie."

He chuckled, "Why aren't you in Ravenclaw."

"Because it's common sense, you'd do anything for Lily."

James rolled his eyes followed by a miscellaneous sneer, "Would not."

Nike, who had been observing the two, hummed in amusement. The best friends snuck mischevious glances at each other; their thoughts were aligned as one. Athena returned her gaze to James after a tacit agreement between the Slytherin students.

Her hand darted to her throat as she cleared it: warning the boy of her impending declaration, "Then, James, you wouldn't mind if I told her, you've moved on." Athena paused, her eyes lingering his face, "That she can find a man without a hassle from you anymore because you've apparently found your women."

The boy scoffed, "You wouldn't talk to her," His face had contorted into a bitter simper, "All because her parents are muggles. I know you wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would."

Wedensday 10:30 AM

ATHENA stormed through the empty hallways as Sirius Black stumbled to catch up with her. The clicking of her shoes echoing down the corridor made it clear that there was a student out of class, but the impending detention was the last thing on her mind.

"Athena, wait up." Sirius hoisted a hand onto her shoulder, as he wheezed- completely out of breath, "you walk so fast when you are mad."

Her blood boiled as the words slipped from her mouth, "Then next time, make sure your friend doesn't open his tremendously big mouth."

The raven haired boy smirked, showing off his pair of pearly whites, "Who, James? He's unstoppable."

"Well then so am I." She answered as the boy's jaw unlatched but she proceeded on with her guilt trip of a speech, "You know black; I thought you were the better out of the lot."