Chapter 3 - New Job

A.J cautiously stepped into the office. Unlike the sister location, all the lights were on. Much brighter. There were children's drawings lining the walls, as well as a broken arcade machine in the corner. Then the phone rang. A.J picked it up.

"Uh, Hello, Hello?"

"Phone Guy, hey. So, what exactly do I do here?" Asked A.J.

"Watch the cameras, that's pretty much it. Oh, and uh, these guys activate too." Matt added, as if it was no big deal.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?! I left the sister location because the animitronics activated, only to come to a place where the animitronics activate?!" A.J yelled.

"Oh, it'll be fine. These guys are much less aggressive." Matt paused. Unless you count me. These guys hate me. "But don't be afraid though, they just like to say hi."

"Do you tell everyone that?" Asked A.J.

"I can't help it. An old friend told me that before I started working here. Take it to heart, because it's true."

"Alright then... well, see you at six. Or, well, hear you." A.J hung up the phone, as Matt watched from the room beside the office. Everything was going as planned, until the animitronics got close to the office. A.J was starting to get nervous. After his experience at the sister location, who wouldn't be?

A.J ran over to lock the door, but one of the animitronics, Foxy, was able to run through the door just in time, falling onto his face upon getting through. A.J screamed.

"Stay away! Stay away!" He screamed as Foxy inched closer. Matt knew that Foxy wouldn't hurt him, but he also knew that if he called, they would all go crazy, so Matt decided it was best to just watch A.J look like an idiot.

Then the air vent sprung open. A.J looked up to see Chica squeezing through. "No! No, no, no!" He yelled. Bonnie came in just after, while Freddy popped up at the window.

"Are you okay, new guy?" He asked.

"You talk?!" A.J was half panicked, half confused.

"We can sing, too! Watch!" Bonnie pretended to take a deep breath in, before Foxy tackled him to the ground.

"Are you going to kill me?" He asked, his fear almost pathetic.

"No! Friends don't kill friends!"Chica said. "We love you!"

"Friends?" A.J asked.

"Yep! We're friends with you! Didn't you know?" Asked Bonnie.

"Can't say I did..."

"Well, we are!"

A.J stood back up. "Huh." He said. "So... you're not aggressive?" He asked. All the animitronics looked at Foxy, who stepped to the side awkwardly.

"Not really." Said Freddy.

"Wow. This feels... nice. Not being killed every night... I'm going to like this." A.J smiled.