20

Alex was sore to understate it. She coughed and felt blood on her lips. She wiped it away and took another kick to her ribs. She groans but doesn't yell out. This had been the 4th day straight being beaten by Monica.

She didn't receive another blow and sat back against the cool concrete wall of her cell. She hadn't contacted Gabriel for fear of him being able to tell her state. Not to mention she was still deaf. And now whenever she felt the floor vibrate, as little as it could being concrete, she instantly huddled in her corner more and swung or kicked at anything that she could reach.

She closes her eyes tiredly, she hadn't slept much in the past days and hadn't eaten at all.

"If Crowley wants to use me as leverage... maybe he should consider... keeping me alive." She groans though she didn't know if she could be understood from lack of water or if anyone was still in the room

Someone came up to her and tried to pull her off the ground, she started attacking them while trying to stay in her corner. The person grabbed her hand and put it on his face. It was Deans face.

"I can't hear." She whispers

She feels Dean nod and tries to pick her up again only to have him drop her on the ground harshly. He then put a knife against her ribs. She froze. This wasn't Dean. She couldn't trust her feelings either now. Nothing is real. Everything is wrong.

~~~

Sam, Dean, and Gabriel, were getting closer to finding Alex. She hadn't contacted him for a whole week now and he was getting worried but he kept telling the boys she was alive. He had no proof otherwise.

"I think... I think I've got her." Sam mutters

"What do you have?" Dean was quick to ask

"Looks like a warehouse was rented out under King Crow." Sam says with a look of amusement and also 'how stupid can you be?'

"Where?"

"Lincoln Maine."

"I've never heard of that town"

"Hardly anyone else has either, the town lives in the shadow of Bangor."

"Now that I've heard." Dean says

"Well this towns only an hour or so away. Let's go, it'll take us all day to get there."

~~~

"Can I hear again?" Alex asks the room, though she was 90 percent sure she was alone

She couldn't hear anything when she snapped so she took it as either alone or ignored. She stands up slowly, she was hurting bad. 3 days ago the demons found a shapeshifter and was using Sam, Dean, and Gabriels faces when it tortured her.

She was better than anyone thought and was able to take it all in stride. Minus the new trust issues she would have for a while, she was mostly fine. That is until she was tripped. Monica grabbed her feet and yanked them out from under her, she was lucky and caught herself from hitting her face on the floor but Monica knocked her out anyway.

~~~

"We're getting closer." Gabriel informs as they drive into the town

"Good, that means she's still alive, and that we were right." Sam muses

"Let's just hope she's not within an inch of her life." Dean mutters angrily

~~~

Alex can't help but yell out as a blade is dragged across her exposed chest. She was strapped to a table like thing and someone was making their day as they listened to her screams. She hears a snap and turns her head towards it.