~Book #5~

Heyyyyy! Here's the 5th book:

Controlled

By: RainySkky

Sophia Anderson is your normal teenager, going to a normal highschool, having great, supportive friends, and can't wait to graduate and go to college. With her mom always on business trips for a job that pays more than enough, Sophie is usually left to fend for herself. All she has is her dog, Naomi.

Ricky is a murderer, who stalks young women, learns about them, then becomes obsessed with them. If they refuse, or fake their love towards him, he brutally kills them. Then, after he sees Sophie coming out of the movie theaters one night, he instantly becomes obsessed. He begins stalking her, watching her through her window, following her at night, and learns more and more about her everyday. He feels the need to control Sophie, to make her his. The last thing Sophie wanted was a stalker. He plans on kidnapping her, taking her away where he will have her all to himself. Will Sophie realize she is being followed everywhere she goes, and someone knows everything about her? Or will it be too late?

This was one of the BEST books I've read on Wattpad! It was sooooooo freaking good!!!

It was a mix of adventure, survival, stalker-people, and thrill all mixed with just a perfect amount of romance!

I loved it soooo much!

Plus, there's a sequel which is just as AMAZING!

Vote & Comment if you like the book and if you want me to add more books!

~pratty4ever~