~Book #6~

Here's the 6th book!

This one is super duper good!

I've read it twice and I can definitely read it again!

Always You {Formerly Best Friends with a Self-Confessed Player}

By: kirsty1000

Riley Tanner has a best friend, the best friend a girl could ask for. He's supportive, loyal, honest, trustworthy, kind, and thoughtful. He's also the biggest player in school.

Their relationship has always been easy and affectionate, but after Riley's month long vacation, things become a little strange. She starts to look at him in ways that go way beyond the 'friend zone'. Add in her best friend's rival, and things become a whole lot more complicated.

This book was so so awesome! I can't describe how good this book was! I do admit it was a bit cliche, but not so cheesy that you can guess every next word. If you normally hate these kinds of books, this one will completely change your mind (like it did mine)!

I'm sooooo glad I remembered this book's name, because the ones I read when I had just gotten on Wattpad were really really good also, but I forgot their names! =[

Vote & Comment if you like the book and if you want me to add more books!

UPDATE: This book is now published, so there's only a sample on Wattpad. I would definitely say that buying it is worth it, but if you don't want to, you should still go read the sample!!

~pratty4ever~