Her Angel Eyes

A few days after the girls got their horses from the auction house. Elena takes Hollywood Runner the the arena, and sees how she does on barrels.

Elena's POV:

"Come on girl, lets get you tacked up." I said to Hollywood. I grab her tack, and put it on her.  I start to tighten up the girth strap, and I see her stomach blowing out, trying to make it harder. I get the girth strap as tight as I can, and I bring her to the arena.   I grab the lunge whip, and I tap her shoulder. I see that Hollywood knows what that means, and she starts to trot a huge circle around me. "Whoa." I said to see if she'll slow down. As I lunge Hollywood, I feel fimilar arms and hands around my tiny frame. "Hey, Sawyer!" I said to him
"Hey." He said back.
I bring in Hollywood, and I turn around to hug Sawyer.

Sawyer's POV

She turns around to hug me, and I pick her up and give her a huge hug, and some kisses. " I can't believe your back!" She said. "Yeah, me and the boys wanted to surprise y'all by what we shot." I told her. ( Sawyer, Kyle, and Jacob went hunting for deer for the pass week).
The others start to come out to the arena, and watch Elena while she works with Hollywood. " I'll be over here if u need need me." I told her.

Elena's POV
As I watch him go to the fence, I start to lunge Hollywood again.
Elena: Come on Hollywood.
M

ayella: Elena, what do you want for lunch??

Elena: Um, I don't care, I LOVE your cooking, so I'll eat anything u make.
Mayella: okay. I guess we are having a Texas Bacon Patty Melt.
Elena/Sawyer/Paige/Jacob/Kyle: Ohh, that sounds tasty.
M

ayella:😂😂😏, it better be tasty, if its my cookin.
Elena: 😂
I started to end my work with Hollywood, and Mayella started to work on lunch for everyone.
I walk Hollywood to the stall I had her in last night. I take off the halter, and I let her walk in her stall. After that, I fed all the new horses, and I bolted towards the house we are all staying at, for lunch.
Mayella: LUNCH IS DONE!
I walk up to the settled table, and I sit down in my spot. Sawyer brings me my food, and sits down next to me in his spot. Mayella and Kyle sit next to me, and Paige and Jacob sit next to Sawyer. We all say a prayer, and then we dive in.
Elena: OMG, this is GOOD.
Sawyer:I agree with u
Kyle, Paige, and Jacob sat in silence, stuffing their faces.
Mayella: I Know, I know. I'm the best cook ever! 😂😏😎
Elena: yep!
After lunch, everyone went out to the barn and tacked up their horse, and went on a trail. Sawyer and me went our own way, while everyone else staied together.
It started to get dark, and me and Sawyer went back to the barn. When we got there, we say the others already untack and waiting on us.
Sawyer: Well, they beat us back. Lol 😂
Elena: yep.
We got off, and untacjed our horses.
Mayella: hurry up! It's hot out.
Elena: I'm going as fast as I can, but if your hot, then why don't you go inside??.
Mayella: because we are best friends, and I wanna wait for you.
I get done, and we all walked up the trail to the house from the barn.
Elena: Sawyer, I'm going to get my pjs on, and I'm going to bed.
Sawyer: okay! I'm coming!
Elena: I didn't mean that u had to come.
I watch him run up the stairs and he picked my small weightless frame up and kissed me.
Mayella: GROSS!GET A ROOM.
Sawyer: I know, but I wanna be with u in bed, asleep.
Elena: alright. And mayella, I'm pretty sure you and Kyle make out all the time! 😏😂
Sawyer's POV:
I carried her all the way to the bed. I swear she weights on a weight machine: light as a feather. Lol.
I went into the bathroom, while she went to put her pjs on. I came back to a beautiful girlfriend in bed, waiting for me.
Elena's POV:
I listen to what is going on down stairs, while I wait for him to come to bed. FINALLY, he comes into bedroom.
Elena: hurry up, slow poke
Sawyer: I'm hurrying.
He finally gets into the bed, and he puts his arms around my frame. I instantly fall asleep.
************************
Sawyer'a POV:
I love it when she falls asleep instantly in my arms. She looks so perfect while I hold her weightless body frame.
I finally get comfortable in the bed, and she lays her head down on my chest, right before I fall asleep.
************************Well, How did y'all like the chapter!?!
Please comment any questions you have, please vote. I know this chapter is a little bit sappy, but I think it turned out great. Hope y'all loved it!

~As always, Sierra 🐴⛄❄🌌🐴⛄