Part 5 $3

A/N: Hello... Thanks for reading. If you don't like them don't read, it's as simple as that!! For those who choose to read , enjoy
===========================
Tomoko POV
   Y/n disappeared as she ran into a hallway, I stayed put wondering how late we would be staying up tonight and the clock struck 6:00 pm. Y/n said her room was right above the one we were in right now, so it mustn't take to go there and back.
  Your POV
   I sped up the stairs to get the perfume boxes and got myself some pajamas, I grabbed an extra pair of pjs just in case Tomoko wanted to change. I quickly change into my pair and look at myself in the mirror, I am wearing a huge long sleeve shirt that shows my shoulders and some shorts. Despite it being freezing out, the house was surprisingly warm. I wonder if I should put on my eyepatch? I decided to do just that and sweeper the hair away from my blinded eye. ((A/N:: so you kinda look like this, if you don't like it I'm sorry but you'll have to pretend.))

I walk down the stairs with my arms full of bags of awful and cheap perfume

I walk down the stairs with my arms full of bags of awful and cheap perfume. I laugh thinking about how fun this is going to be. I burst into the sunroom and see Tomoko watching the TV that was mounted on a chest. She looks at me and her face turns bright red. I offer her the pjs that I got for her, they shouldn't be too small because it looks as if we are the same size.
Tomoko POV
!!!!... y/n entered the room as soon as I figured out how to turn the TV on. I look at her and see she is wearing a shirt that shows her shoulders and some shorts, then my eyes travel down to her thigh high socks. I can feel myself blushing and I can only think about how... hot... she looks. She offers me some pajamas and I take them and she tells me where the nearest bathroom is and I speed off to change. I get to the bathroom and lock the door. I get into the pjs y/n gave me which lacked color, like almost all her outfits that I have seen her in, but it consisted of a short sleeve shirt and some shorts that went down to the knees.
I went back slowly to see y/n with a headset on and sitting in front of the TV playing C.O.D. As she sees me she pauses her game and a smirk becomes visible on her lips. "Okay Tomoko~Chan are you ready to hurl your guts out?!", she pulls the bags of perfume towards her. "Okay", I agree, still a bit flustered about how beautiful she looks.
**20 minutes later**
We were laughing our asses off because the perfumes smelt so bad. And then all of a sudden y/n threw one of the bottles across the room and it broke which we both thought was extremely funny for some reason. As we began to calm down it became quiet, just us looking out of the sunroom's windows across the city of Tokyo. It was really pretty and I found myself getting lost in the lights of the city. Mrs.l/n came in and gave us some hot chocolate and she didn't even notice the broken perfume bottle we hid casually under the carpet.
After a few seconds y/n asks if I wanna watch some anime. I agree and she grabs a blanket. "W-what are you gonna do with that?", I ask her and then she rolls both of us up into a burrito. She said she does it all the time when she watches anime and she calls it the,"Emo Burrito"..., I personally like this idea. She and I begin to rewatch the Tokyo Ghoul seasons. I then realized how warm it was with the both of us wrapped tightly in a blanket.
::Time Skip to 11:00 p.m::
I look over to see y/n sleeping soundly, so I decide to be a stalker and take a selfie with her. She was really cute when she slept, her soft snoring made me want to laugh, but I didn't want to wake her up. After that I turn off the TV and still being in the burrito of blankets I started to doze off. I then fell fast asleep right next to y/n. I was so tired from all that I did that day, but I was glad I did it.
==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•=
Mini A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I have a lot of ideas about what will happen when they spend some time on Christmas together. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments!! - Kiwi~Chan