Part 18- Final

A/n: enjoy...
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Your POV
If you were wondering we made it out of the mall alive, barley though. It still makes me laugh thinking about it even after these months have passed. It's early July now. Tomoko and I are doing fine in school and will be going into our last year of high school at the break of fall. I still enjoy the stars and all they have to offer. It's hard to believe my school life is almost over, we'll go to college and then we're done. I still wonder how all this happened. I want to go... somewhere where no one else is, just us. Me and her, her and me. I want to go to the stars and never come back. People ask me what my view of life is... why does life matter so much to them? Life is just a test, that's all. Life is a test. The test is to see if you're worthy of the next one.
Sadly my mother died last month and I'm all alone again. I miss her bunches and it hurts me everyday because not one goes by without thinking of her. She was the one who loved me when no one else would. She took me in as her own even though I was full of scars and 'battle wounds'. I'm thankful for all of them. I've heard of this place in the mountains almost untouched by man itself. There is a little village there, that's where I'd like to be. I'm living off the savings my mother left me... I have enough to last me years. She must have saw the sickness approaching, she told me she wanted her ashes to be sprinkled somewhere pretty, where she would be at peace. The night she died I went out to draw the stars and I swear I saw a new one, a bright one. Every night I can see that star out my window gazing down upon this strange world.
I walk to Tomoko's home and knock on the door. I have my hair dyed a turquoise, I thought it was a beautiful color for summer. She lets me in and I kiss her cheek. No one else is home... we sit down on the couch and play video games. We played for hours and hours.
"Don't you ever get that feeling?", she asked.
"What feeling",I answered, a bit confused.
"I just wanna go somewhere, anywhere but here"
"Me too..."
That was our conversation, we stared at each other and got up. It was like we read each other's minds that night.
We packed our bags and we left. We left to the mountains I got my savings money and it was as simple as that. We arrived at the village that I thought to be legend and found my grandmother's old house. It looks like it could use some tender love and care, nothing we can't fix.
That night I sit outside. I can't believe we just ran away together. It all seems so surreal, it happened just so fast. My grandmothers home... my dreams, my love. Everything. She just abandoned all she came to know for me... it will be hard. But, knowing the both of us we will find a way. A lot of the elders here were my grandmothers friends and I'm sure they'll be happy to see me again. I've always wondered how it feels to be up in the stars, I'll always wonder, until the day I leave this earth.
I look back inside and see Tomoko passed out on the floor with her headphones still on. I leave the traditional sliding doors open since it's a warm night with a refreshing breeze. I've always loved nights like this, the outside scent mixed perfectly with the wildflower petals lost in the breeze. I silently lay beside her and she immediately latches on to me, she's still in her deep trance of a sleep. Our future will be as bright as these stars, I can already see it. After all, we are just astronauts moon-walking through the night sky searching for priceless moments so we will never have to stop smiling, we may be on earth but we live with the stars. Just the two of us, and that's our story.
It was written in the stars

THE END

----------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you liked this end and
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!
It will be up soon, I promise. I have really bad anxiety right now. I don't have anything to be worried about but, I still get worried anyway. That's just me... I thank you
@FireBurnsBright10
And
FlutterCream
For all the support and votes you don't know how much this means to me.
Thank you all

Goodbye