Chapter 1

Millennium Puzzle

A/N: The whole book while be Yugi Mutou's POV

A/N: The whole book while be Yugi Mutou's POV. Enjoy.

I awake early that morning. Today my grandfather is back from Egypt after going exploring. I have been staying in a residential part of my school and been bullied like I am lets just say it is hell. I pull out my phone, a cheap flip up phone and see my grandfather has sent me a text saying he's on his way back to Japan. Happily I pull myself out of bed deciding it is best to have a shower first of all. I head to the shared shower room and have a shower making sure nobody that bullies me is about and then I rush to the guest room again. I dry myself off and get dressed, styling my hair as I then pull my suitcase out dumping it on my bed and shoving all my clothes in it. Thank god I am finally going home been here has been hell I don't know how anyone can deal with living here full time.

Checking the time 8:30AM nobody is likely to be up so I grab my suitcase, leaving that room and not once looking back. I walk to the bus stop leaning against the shelter of the bus stop as I await for the bus to arrive. I didn't bother telling anyone I'm going home nobody would really care anyway. Like I said I'm bullied and I don't really have friends because of it. Half an hour later the bus arrives and I climb on board heading straight to the back corner thankfully my suitcase is only little so I pull it up the bus steps plugging my headphones in to drown out the world. Thankfully Kame Game Shop where I live isn't too far away so I don't have to sit on the bus long. I day dream going into my own little world as the bus goes down the road.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I see that I managed to get to the bus stop without any problems from my 'friends' I climb off the bus thanking the driver and pull my key out of my pocket dragging my suitcase along behind me as I place the key into the lock, opening the door. I'm glad that I am home I spent two weeks at that hell hole in the guest room. I head straight upstairs again dragging my suitcase up the stairs then open my bedroom as I throw the suitcase on my bed also laying on my bed. Gramps will be home soon after me sleeping through the majority of his flight. Thankfully the airport isn't too far away. He said in the text he's got me something special and how nobody else will have one. It's making me curious and I'm looking forward to seeing what this item is. At the thought of that the shop door opens and I hear the little bell. I pull myself up and run down the stairs.

"Grandpa!" I say and run to my grandpa hugging him tight

"Yugi my boy." Grandpa said and the next minute he holds me some type of golden box which seems to have an eye on it "I am going to have a chat with Mr Hawkins. You take that upstairs and look through it. That's the item I told you about."

"Okay gramps." I say, hugging him and then rushing up the stairs.

I sit at my desk looking at the puzzle curiously what is in there? In all honesty I feel nervous to open it.