•Chapter 2•

Ok so he was leaving, but not entirely. He said he was going back to Uni but only 15
hours a week. It's not as bad as I thought, however not as good as I'd hoped. I still couldn't believe I saw him in his boxers, and I liked it. No you didn't, you're straight! Remember? Yeah, Dan was straight as a ruler, and so was I, but maybe I was a small bit more flexible than him. By the time I had this small conversation with myself (which luckily wasn't aloud) I decided I wanted breakfast. Cornflakes was a good idea right now. I walked into the kitchen and Dan's eyes were all puffy. I hadn't heard him crying!
"Dan what's wrong?" I spoke softly incase he had a headache,
"My mum," Dan sniffled, "She said if I was going back to Uni I would have to do at least 24 hours a week, but I can't afford to do that!" He face-palmed
"Dan I can help you pay" I said, I was earning more money than Dan because I was working 2 days a week at Starbucks.
"Phil, you really don't have to. It makes me seem poor" I could tell he was being slightly sarcastic and humorous,
"Of course I do Dan you're my..." I paused, suddenly I couldn't say anything.
"I'm your what Phil?" Dan asked politely.
That was the last thing I had heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I need to know what Phil was going to say. It seemed important enough for him to fall and hit his head over it. I decided Uni could hold for another month so I could take care of Phil's every-two-days mirgranes. I really wanted to ask him what he was going to say, but I didn't want him to hurt himself again. Lol Dan you're scared because he might like you! He doesn't like me like that, and neither do I. I would never date Phil, he just isn't my type. Then what is your type Dan? I didn't really know so I couldn't really say which gender, I just knew it wasn't Phil. I am straight, right?