00:12

☼☼☼

Jimins POV

I roll out of bed then head towards the bathroom i look at myself in the mirror and i look like shit my eyes are all red and swollen . I was just crying non stop last night I couldn't breathe it felt like i was at the bottom of the ocean and I couldn't swim back it up it was taking all the oxygen out of lungs. My chest closing in like was closing in on me . All because of a girl that i let go but i still deeply loved, i guess that's just what i get right?

Karma is a bitch

After i shower i towel dry my hair then put my hoodie on my head then i grab some ripped jeans and some shoes then head out the door im ready to face everyone that

☼☼☼

I walk into class and everyone eyeballs me down then i sit down in the corner far away from taehyung and everyone i dont want to talk to anyone at this moment I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

☼☼☼

Yasmine POV

I start shaking my leg thinking about what jimin saw yesterday it was  miss understanding i didn't want to kiss him , I don't know why i didn't pull away i was in such a shock and I couldn't fully comprehend that he said those things to me before he kissed me i told ariella and she told me to stop being stupid and stubborn and talk to him i may take her advice we walk out of our class and i see him walk out with his hoodie on his cheeks looked red and so did his nose i walk in front of him and grab his arm he stops but he doesn't look me in my eyes

"Look what you saw yesterday-"

"What i saw yesterday was you moving on fast"

"Well give attitude all you want  but you're going to hear the truth!, he kissed me because he had feelings for but he knew my heart was still with you! , so cheer up jimin yes i still like after all the shit you did to me my heart still chooses you and it sickens me! I hate you so much for being in my mind, so there that's what happened and that's how I feel but my question is why did you pull away?"

"Because I can't change my old ways and I don't know how to show that I love the person you deserve better than that" he says as he finally raises his head his eyes are really red and puffy.

My eyes start to watery because he's in so much pain it hurts me "well I don't either but at least I tried and I just told you I liked you a lot , but if you insist on pushing me away it's fine as well at least I said it" I start to turn around to turn around to walk away until I feel a hand grab my forearm and spins me around he presses his lips against mine as our lips move in sync I can feel him smiling upon my lips then he pulls away and places his forehead on mine.

"So let's start over again , my name is park jimin"
I smile then bite my lower lip "I'm Yasmine"

☼☼☼
As I'm sitting in English I keep smiling to myself thinking about what happened his lips were soft , he has small plump lips but it's fine , he's still cute.

Ariella sits down next to me and I hit her arm she looks at me with a serious face and I hug her by her head "okay you're a little too excited what the fuck happened to you?"

Then Beatrice sits in front of me and I hit her arm too she grabs her arm and rubs it "well by the way you hit me I can tell this matter is serious, what happened to you?"

"So I went to talk to jimin to tell him when Alec kissed me it wasn't in my intention I don't like him so I said I like him and I still like him and I asked why he pushed away and he said because he can't express or show love and that his bad ways won't die and I deserve better so then I went to walk away and he kissed me and wanted to start all over with me again"