00:38

☼☼☼
Jimin pov
I just feel the anger in my boiling inside of me , how dare he go to the extremes of kidnapping my girlfriend. Who does he think he is? No this ends today. He doesn't know but I've been talking to the so called "girl" he wants me to marry for weeks I planned this from that start I just didnt know that he would go this far to kidnap my fucking girlfriend. I punch the table causing it to break I swear if he lays a finger on her I'm going to kill him in cold blood I don't even care if he's my father.

He's going down..

☼☼☼
I drive to the girls house and I wait for her to answer after five minutes
"Hey Jimin come on" She says while letting me in I sit on her couch then I start shaking my legs vigorously

"What can I assist you with today?" She says while handing me a bottle of Gatorade
"He has my girlfriend and says I only have twenty four hours to send out invitations for the wedding"
"Hmm why don't we type a bunch of letters to the police and send some to him as well? Then tell the police the be there at a certain time , get your friends there too , so it can be more believable"

"You know you're more helpful than my bestfriend,thanks"
"You're welcome, he'll go to jail for kidnapping and neglect"
"But how can we prove that he hit her?" I say while placing my forearm on my leg
"Your phone records, and plus you have cameras on your house and so does your neighbors those are your witness"
"You're smart"
"Now let's take this son of a bitch out!"
"Hell Yeah!"

☼☼☼
I hand my friends the wedding invitation then I drive to the police station and I walk in.
"Sure why are you angry , what do you need our help with?" He says while walking up to me

"Oh yes sir this is just my face" I say while looking up at him "I want to report a kidnapping case please, and I don't have time for investigation because I only have twenty four hours to do this come to this wedding at this time please my girlfr...

"Oh yes sir this is just my face" I say while looking up at him "I want to report a kidnapping case please, and I don't have time for investigation because I only have twenty four hours to do this come to this wedding at this time please my girlfriend can get seriously hurt okay?"
"Yes sir okay we'll look into this"
"I know you need evidence so here" I hand him a flash drive "it had our conversation on it he hurt her then threatened me"
"Okay thank you sir"

I smirk then walk out the police station.