oh its you.

After finishing work I drive to Ross' house I still have no response on that text though.            [Tim's pov]

       The things i'll do for views i'm out here in my underwear and socks dancing around i'm glad no ones home.the door opens i slide and almost fall. "oh it's you" em says "what are you doing"  as i run to my room i say "raken up dem views" I put some shorts on and I hear the t.v. turn on  em must be waiting for Ross she is so beautiful Ross doesn't deserve her I don't know what would happen if i told her i caught Ross and cheese together i brought it up to max as a hypothetical question and he almost broke down in tears.

   I walk out into the living room and saw em there laying on the couch "mind if i sit down?"i say "oh sorry" she as as she sits up and kind of crosses her legs on the couch. "what are we watching" i say she looks at me and i look back and says"obscure horror movie number 93"           " My favourite" i say trying to be funny we both do a half chuckle "how are things with you and Ross" i subtlety sneak it in"good why?"she says"em i have something to tell you i caught Ross with another girl" I say as the tears begin to fill her eyes"who" she says with extreme sadness in her voice"cheese" i say with regret of even starting this conversation.she leans on my shoulder and begins to cry.

    as the door opens i see max in the front opening it not looking at what cheese is gesturing to Ross. max sees em"em whats wrong"max says Ross runs in pretending to act like he  cares before he gets a chance to sit down em gets up and slaps Ross" that's for cheating on me"she says. As she is is walking out she stops to push cheese"and that's for sleeping with with Ross." she says "why did you tell her" Ross yells as I am running to catch up with em I say "she deserved to know"