daddy's baby bear

"daddy!" phil heard dan call from their shared bedroom in a broken voice.

"what's wrong baby?" phil called back from the office, not wanting to move as he was busy.

"it hurts." dan called back, his voice breaking off into a loud sob.

phil stood up quickly, rushing into the bedroom. he saw dan sprawled naked on the bed, one small hand on his hard dick. phil felt his own dick harden at the sight as he let out a little groan.

dan looked up to phil from under his eyelashes, eyes full of tears, "daddy, help me? i'm so empty and it hurts." dan whined.

phil coughed, averting his eyes from dan's hand working on his member, "fine, i'll help, but you interrupted daddy, baby, so i'll have to punish you."

dan moaned at the thought of what his daddy would do to him, "yes daddy, please punish me i've been naughty." he begged, a tear running down his face as he grew desperate.

"okay," phil said, cock twitching at dan's desperate words, "onto your tummy baby bear."

dan smiled at the nickname his daddy gave him and rolled over onto his tummy, pushing his arse up and wiggling it. phil moaned at the sight and ran a finger over dan's puckered, hairless hole.

dan's eyes widened and he moaned loudly, pushing his bum back, wanting more friction. phil smirked and moved his hand away. dan cried out in frustration, "daddy, please!" he moaned, another tear slipping down his cheek.

phil smirked and leaned in to dan's ear, whispering, "daddy needs to punish you first. i'm going to spank you. how many do you think you deserve?"

dan pondered (of something great), "um, twenty?" he said, knowing that that was the usual amount phil went with when dan was naughty.

"good boy." phil said, stroking dan's hair. dan moaned at the words and leaned into the touch. phil smiled, he had learned about dan's praise kink a while ago and loved to take advantage of it whenever he could.

phil removed his hand from dan's hair and dan let out a little whine of protest which turned into a moan when phil brought his hand down onto dan's bum harshly.

"count them for me baby bear." phil said as he rubbed dan's slightly pink bottom.

"one." dan said shakily, pushing his bum out into phil's hand.

phil smiled and took his hand away, bringing it back down a little harsher this time.

"t-two." dan said with a moan.

phil did this eighteen more times and dan moaned each time, his cock leaking precum

"t-twenty!" dan almost screamed, his voice hoarse from moaning and tears staining his cheeks because it was just so good.

phil gently rubbed dan's bum, peppering kisses all over the redness he had created with his hands, "you've been such a good boy, bear, daddy's so proud of you."

dan smiled, happy that he was making his daddy proud, "can you fuck me then, please." he murmered.

"patience baby bear, daddy needs to prep you first, okay?" phil said between the kisses he was leaving on dan's bum cheeks.

"okay daddy, hurry though, please, it hurts." dan said, his voice straining as he fought back tears because he just wanted to feel full.

"i know, but you're okay, i've got you." phil murmured before bringing his kisses from dan's cheeks to his clenching hole.

dan moaned and pressed his head into the pillows as phil licked a stripe from the base of dan's balls to his crack. phil then blew a hot breath onto the stripe and dan squirmed and moaned loudly, the sound muffled by the pillows.