something new

phil kissed the younger boy beneath him, admiring the messed up hair and tinted red cheeks. he was the most beautiful person phil had ever been fortunate enough to lay his eyes upon.

dan was practically in heaven, he was in the bed of the person he'd been looking up to for years, doing the things he'd only ever dreamed of doing - not that he would ever tell anyone that.

"do you, do you wanna go any further?" phil asked, panting lightly from all the kissing the pair had done.

"um, i wouldn't mind, only if you wanted to though." dan said, his face flushing even more.

phil smiled fondly at the 19-year-old and pressed the palm of his hand against his crotch. dan keened and rolled his hips against the olders hand lightly.

"i want to, dan, that's why i asked." phil said with a gentle smile. dan smiled back and nodded with a whisper of 'okay'.

phil tugged the waistband of dan's jeans, tilting his head as if to ask for permission.

dan nodded eagerly, pushing his bum off the bed to allow phil to slip the trousers off with more ease. phil pulled both dan's trousers and boxers down, leaving the younger boy naked beneath him. phil let his eyes take in all of dan's body. the way his hips were curvy, yet slim and how he had a slight belly but was still skinny, phil was smitten.

the older boy left a small kiss on dan's lips before trailing small kisses down the youngers body, lapping at his nipples a little before his face was between dan's legs.

phil placed a small kiss on the tip of dan's erection and chuckled as the younger boy thrust his hips just slightly. phil then pushed dan's bum up and licked a stripe from dan's clenching, hairless hole to the base of his erection and chuckled again as dan let out a small strangled sounding moan.

"ph-phil," dan began, unable to continue his sentence as phil began lapping at his hole relentlessly. dan let out an almost animal sounding moan as phil's tongue pushed into his hole gently.

phil popped his head up so that dan could see him, "is that good, baby? do you like this?"

dan blushed pink and nodded his head a little.

"tell me then, baby, tell me that you like it." phil said with a smirk.

dan took in a deep breath, unsure of whether he'd be able to get the words out or not, "i-i really like tha- phil!" dan's words were cut off as phil pushed his tongue into dan's hole as far as he could get it.

phil began to thrust his tongue into dan to open him up, eventually adding a finger alongside it, bringing out another loud moan from dan. phil had always loved that, the way that the smallest of things could bring out such loud, lovely sounds from dan's lips when they were in the bedroom, phil felt special that only he got to hear those sounds.

"you're so beautiful, dan." phil whispered as he added a second finger and began to scissor them inside dan, opening the boy up even more.

dan almost screamed as one of phil's fingers grazed that spot, the one that made him see white from the immense amount of pleasure it brought.

phil smiled at the sound dan made, and made sure to hit that spot fairly often, just so he could hear the beautiful noises come from dan's lips again, and again.

"ph-phil, i'm close!" dan shouted, grinding his hips down so phil's tongue pressed even deeper inside of him.

dan let out a strangled moan as he came, the white liquid spurting up and landing in a line coming up to his chest. dan's legs were shaking uncontrollably as he came down from his high. it was his most intense orgasm he'd ever had, and he wanted to experience it again sometime, but for now, he wanted to sleep next to his boyfriend.

phil looked up at dan as he sat up, smiling at the younger male as dan watched his movements. "i love you, so much." dan muttered as phil lay next to him in the bed.

"i love you more, baby." phil said, stroking dan's curly hair out of his face and pressing a small kiss onto his forehead.

dan shook his head, not having the energy to tell phil that in fact, he loved the older boy more, as his eyes fluttered shut.

phil smiled at dan and closed his eyes too, feeling so lucky that the younger male loved him of all people.

---
omg look i finally updated :o

yeah, sorry about it taking so long, things haven't been to good for me lately, but i'm working on it :)

i'll try to update more regularly and i apologise if this was shit ik it is but i'm trying.

anyway i hope you liked it? thanks for reading it <3