first time

dan smiled and looked at the boy sitting next to him, driving the car. he was so lucky to have phil. phil at dan and their eyes locked, there was sexual tension in the air. they had both waited for this day, the day dan turned 18 and was legally allowed to have sex.

the car ride was taking forever and it took all of dan's will power not to jump onto phil. he didnt want to end up putting them both in hospital that night. dan closed his eyes and daydreamed about what the pair would be doing that night. he had to stop because he could feel his jeans grow tight around the growing bulge in his lap. phil noticed that dan was distressed and smirked to himself. half of him just wanted to pull over and fuck dan in the car but he wanted his boyfriends first time to be special.

they reached phil's house after the longest car journey ever. they were both hard in anticipation of what was going to happen soon. they both jumped out of the car, not caring that they seemed eager, because in actual fact they were eager.

they both took off their shoes and ran up the stairs. phil was in front and stopped when he got to the top, turning to face his shorter partner. dan stopped infront of phil and smiled, just before phil smashed his lips onto his. dan let out a moan, causing phil to smirk against his lips.

"baby, can you jump for me?" phil muttered against the shorter boys lips. dan didnt reply, he just jumped and wrapped his legs around phil's waist. dan felt their bulges rub together and he moaned loudly. "god, i love you." he muttered.

phil removed his lips from dan's, causing the shorter boy to whine at the loss of contact, but he immediately stopped as he felt phil's lips against his neck. his breath hitched as he felt his boyfriend nibble on his collar bone.

phil looked up to dan as he bit down on the shorter boys collar bone, sucking in order to leave a mark. dan moaned loudly and turned his head in order to give phil more room. phil wrapped his arms around dan's bum and pulled him away from the wall, heading for his bedroom. dan's heart was beating faster than it had in his life. he was nervous yet so excited. this is what he had been waiting for for months now.

they both entered phil's bedroom, dan still being carried by the older boy. phil walked to the end of his bed and set dan down. dan watched as the taller boy pulled his shirt over his head. phil glanced at dan's body for a while, he had seen it before, but it still amazed him every time. phil was well toned and had perfect muscles, which dan envied as he had a small pudgy belly. phil always told dan he was beautiful, but dan just wanted to have a body like phil.

phil walked to dan and started pulling the shorter boys shirt over his head. dan lifted his arms up so the older could easily pull it over his head.

"wow, baby. youre so beautiful. i'm so lucky." phil muttered. dan blushed and grabbed phil's arm, pulling the taller boy onto him. phil gasped as he wasnt prepared, but caught himself before he fell onto dan's smaller frame.

phil looked into dan's eyes before slamming his lips onto the shorter boys ones. dan moved his hands over phil's front and began unbuttoning his jeans. "are you sure, princess? we can wait if you want." phil said, making sure dan was okay.

"please," dan begged, "i've been waiting for ages, i need you." dan fluttered his eyelashes at phil, knowing hed get what he wanted.

"okay, baby." phil replied, he unbuttoned dan's jeans and moved so he could pull them down. dan lifted his bum up so it would be easier for phil. phil took dan's jeans and underwear off together, leaving the boy naked infront of him. phil looked at dan's hard member, which was leaking precum and held it in his hand. dan moaned loudly and threw his head back.

"baby, im going to have to prep you, is that okay?" phil asked. dan nodded violently.

"yes, philly, please." he said, desperately needing it.

phil opened his bedside cabinet and pulled out a tube of lube and some condoms. he opened the lube and squirted some on two fingers. he crawled between dan's legs and opened the shorter boys legs wide. dan lifted his bum up slightly in order to make it easier for phil. the older boy placed his finger over dan's tight hole and rubbed his finger over the rim. dan moaned, barely able to think straight as like pressed one finger all the way into his hole. phil was careful to avoid dan's prostate as he wanted to save that for later.

dan moaned loudly as phil pulled his finger out and pushed it back in again as far as he could reach. phil wriggled his finger to make more room before pressing another finger to dan's hole. dan clenched and hissed as phil pressed the second finger into him.

"its okay baby, the pain will go soon." phil reassured. dan nodded, his eyes filling with tears at the pain. phil continued to press his fingers in and out of dan.

after a while, the pain went and dan moaned loudly. phil smirked and brushed his finger lightly over dan's prostate, causing the boy to moan even louder. "you like that, princess?" phil asked.

dan nodded and muttered "yes," phil smiled.

"would you like me to do it again?" phil asked, looking into dan's eyes.

"yes, phil, please yes." dan said, barely able to breath.

"wrong answer baby, you know what to call me, dont you?" phil smirked.

"please daddy! do it again?" dan panted, moaning loudly as phil brushed his finger over dan's prostate once more.

"good boy." phil said. and then quickly pulled his fingers out of dan's now loose hole.

dan moaned at the loss of contact, but stopped as he watched phil pull off his underwear and pull a condom onto his hard member.

"this will hurt, baby. but it will be okay after a while, i promise." phil said, lining his dick up with dan's clenching hole.

"okay, daddy. i'm ready." dan said, looking into phil's eyes. phil moaned at dan's words and began to press into dan's hole.

dan hissed loudly, tears pricking his eyes as phil's large member slowly entered him.

"its okay, beautiful. i'm sorry. i love you." phil said and grabbed dan's hand and gently squeezed it, encouraging dan.

dan squeezed phil's hand as he hissed again, phil was almost all the way into the younger boy now. phil fully entered dan and then stopped moving.

"tell me when it stops hurting, okay baby?" phil muttered, looking down at dan.

"okay, philly." dan said, panting loudly.

phil waited for about a minute before dan nodded, signalling phil to move. phil began thrusting gently into dan, avoiding his prostate. for now.

dan threw his head back and let out a loud moan. "phil," he muttered, "phil, faster. please" phil moaned at the feeling of dan's tight hole and his words. he picked up his pace, looking deep into dan's eyes as he thrusted faster.

dan moaned louder and louder, phil kept up his pace as he also moaned. "fuck, i love you." phil panted.

"i love you too." dan replied, gripping onto phil's back.

phil moved slightly, aiming his thrusts toward dan's prostate. when he hit it, dan moaned louder than he had before. he dug his nails into phil's back, scratching lines as phil thrusted perfectly onto his prostate every time.

dan was so close, and so was phil. his thrusts got sloppier as he neared his high, and dan moaned loudly.

"daddy, i love you." dan said, and phil let out a high moan before releasing into his condom. dan came next, all over his and phil's chests.

phil continued to thrust sloppily into dan, riding out the pairs highs. he eventually pulled out and dan hissed at the cold air hitting his hole. phil smiled and brushed dan's hair out of his face. they were both soaked in sweat.

"was that good, baby?" phil asked as he wiped his stomach with his shirt.

"yes, phil, it was perfect." dan replied, his eyelids growing heavier. he shut his eyes and felt phil wipe his stomach before laying next to him.

they both fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms after the perfect night.

***
1458 words :)