The Girl

"I don't think this is a good idea sin...." Jafar said.  "It'll be fine!!!!!" I exclaimed waiting at the docs.  That's when a ship came up from the ocean to reveal a beautiful woman with pure white hair and eyes as blue as the deepest sea.  "Hello, I am Tsuki" she said bowing In a dress that looked of the night sky.

  "Hello, I am Tsuki" she said bowing In a dress that looked of the night sky

"I am here to take u to the ball in Oceana...." She said creating a platform of water for us to come onto the ship.  "Alright...." I said coming up to her kissing her hand only for her to pull away and whipping her hand on her dress.  Great.......... She doesn't like me........
                             *tsuki's POV*
     'What a pig!!!! Grrrr..... Ok Tsuki keep your cool and just get them to Oceana with out drowning them... Easier said then done....' I though and sighed.  "Huh?" I said as a kid with blue hair stuck his head in my chest. "Your like a walking pillow miss Tsuki!!!" He exclaimed. "Cute..." I thought as I hugged him. "YOUR SUCH A ADORABLE MAGI!!!!" I exclaimed hugging him even more.  Everyone stopped moving and a boy with blonde hair came up to me. "h-how did u know Aladdin was a magi?" He asked nervously. "Oh from all the ruhk (is that how u spell it?) around him!!!" I said happily. "So your a magician?" A white haired man asked. "U could say that!" I said happily letting go of Alladin. "Alright go under!!" I yelled to the man who steers the ship. He nodded and pulled a lever as I raised my arms creating a shield of water around the ship to keep air in.  Everyone looked amazed as we went under the ocean.  "Hold on to something please" I said in a cheerful voice. Everyone looked confused but held on to something. I then made water from the ocean come to my hands and made us move at lightning speed.  Everyone started screaming in fear as I laughed. Then we stopped and it was almost pitch black.  "Hold on one second as we get some light!" I exclaimed as candles start being lit.  "Ice.." Sinbad said as he looked up. "Yep!" I said "also the Kou and Rem empire are here" "WHAT??!!" Everyone exclaimed. "Well it is a ball so did u think it was only u guys??" I explained smiling. "But there's nothing here..." The blonde one said as he looked around. "That is because of me.." I said as I raised my hand to reveal a whole to some sunlight.  I nodded to the man at the steering wheel so we went in. "People call Oceana 'Atlantis' where u come from correct?" I questioned them while controlling the water to bring us down to the docks. "Y-yeah" the blonde one said. Shocked of what he was seeing. It was a tropical place. Stone paths and buildings between trees. "Wait till u see the trees at night" I said to them. "Magi, try to sense something from the trees" i smiled kindly at him as we got off the ship sense we reached the docks. "A-alright" he said going to a tree. He closed his eyes and looked to be concentrating. "Ruhk?!" He said shocked.
I nodded "these tree's aren't normal ones" I explained. "They absorb the ruhk from us in very little amounts to power everything here" I said in excitement pointing to what looked to be lights. "B-but isn't' that taking away their life force?" The magi asked. "Not in this way no" I said to him crouching down to his height. "The trees r alive, not like some magic tool from a.... Dungeon I think u call it, anyway these trees know when to stop sucking in the ruhk from your bodies!" I said happily. "Besides me and my sister created these trees" I then started walking on a path. "Please follow me to the palace" I said kindly walking again. Everyone started following me. "Lady Tsuki!!" A little girl then came up to me. "Hello child, how is your mother doing?" I asked her. "She's all better now thanks to u!" She said happily handing me a flower crown. "I made this for u!" I smiled and put it on. "Perfect fit, thank u" I said happily as she went back to her friends. "Your a healer?" The fanalis asked. "Yes, but also something else" I responded as we continued walking. We reached the palace that was placed on a cliff. It was night so the moon was placed right behind it beautifully.

"These maids will show u to your rooms" I said showing a group of maids smiling

"These maids will show u to your rooms" I said showing a group of maids smiling. "I have some business to attend to so make yourselves at home!" I then walked out of the room and toward my chambers. "Now.... Time to get to buisness" I said as light surrounded me.

________________________________
I hoped u enjoyed the first chapter of my book!! I know this probably isn't gonna get many reads but I just loved this anime so much o just had to right this. Anyway!! See u in the next chapter!!