The ball

"Ugh, this place is so boring!" I exclaimed floating on my back down the castles
Hallway. "Then start getting ready for the ball" I heard a voice say behind me. I float strait and looked behind me to see a girl with golden hair and fiery red eyes.

"I'm not into these things" I said with my voice full of annoyance

"I'm not into these things" I said with my voice full of annoyance. "Should have guessed that answer from a fallen Magi." The girl said. "How did u.." I was shocked by this girls voice. It was dead but had fire in it. "Now, please return to your room, the ball will start in exactly 1 hour." She said smiling walking off.  I narrowed my eyes and returned to my room.
*time skip to ball*
I was floating in the ball room. I didn't change into anything fancy because I hate balls. "Presenting their royal highnesses! Queen Ray and Princess Tsuki!" There were trumpets and two girls walked in. One was the girl I saw earlier today. She had a red tight dress with gold on it.

 She had a red tight dress with gold on it

The other one is what caught my interest. She had Snow White hair with deep ocean blue eyes. Her dress was like the night sky. The golden haired woman raised her hand signaling the ballot continue. I flew over to her after 10 minutes of observing her. "Why hello Judar" she said to me smiling. "Who said you could call me my name" I said frowning. "Oh I'm sorry, high priest of the Kou empire" she said with a over dramatic voice. I glared at her but all she did was giggle a bit. I raised an eyebrow questioning her. "Are you not afraid of me?" I asked looking closer at her. "Of course I'm not, besides". She said pinching my cheeks. "I've heard your obsessed with peaches!" I was so shocked by this girl that I didn't even slap her hands away from my cheeks and kill her. She let go of my cheeks running off to somewhere. All I know is this visit here to this kingdom just got a whole lot more interesting.

Sorry this chapter is so short! I hope to have a longer chapter next time! Well I'll see you in the next chapter!