Stroll down the bridge

Just a short fluffy chapter

Yuuri pov:

We ran out of the exit,  hand in hand. We hadn't stoped running until We reached the bridge. Viktor put his hands on his knees, as did I, Gasping for air.
When we both finally catch our breath, drunken with little giggles, I ask where we are going.
"Well, I thought we could go get some breakfast first, then go buy you a snazzy outfit so you don't have to wear your practice clothes all day, sound good? After that we can see where the day takes us..."
I smile and nod my head. I couldn't be any more happy right now,
Viktors the best...boyfriend... anyone could ask for. Not only is he fun, but he's so caring, and he never fails to  surprise me with his show of affection. For example, after I had finished my free skate at the Grand Prix, and he kissed me. Right there on the ice. In front of everyone. Now the world knows about our romance. Having kept it a secret for so long was hard, but now the news is out, and we're the "it" couple. I don't really know if we are a couple. We've never actually talked about it. I guess it just kinda happened by its self.

We started walking down the bridge, intertwining our hands. I look up at Viktor. He's looking forward, with a small smile on his face. I love this man so much. I love seeing him happy, especially when it's me that makes him feel that way.
How uncanny.
A world famous figure skater, my idol, my long term crush, has come here to coach me. Not only that, we're in a healthy, loving, relationship. Things couldn't get better than they are now.
He glances over at me and does a small double take when he notices I'm staring at him. He startles me and I jump slightly. I giggle and a flush trails across my face.
He stops us in our tracks, and smiles sweetly at me. He releases his hand from mine, and rests his fingers under my chin to pull me in for a little peck on the lips.
"You look so cute when you're flustered~"
I blush hard at his compliment and look down at my feet.
"Heh, I'm not cute."
"Yes you are."
He tilts my face back up to face him. He kisses me again, but for longer this time.

MADLY BLUSHES OMFG YOU GUYS

He pulls away with a warm breath, touching his forehead to mine,"I'll make believe your the most adorable person to walk this planet"
He looks at me smiling for a couple of seconds still holding my chin, then runs his hand back down my arm to continue holding mine. He pulls away from my face. My hand felt small in his giant warm one, but I loved the comforting feeling so very much.
After calming down a bit, I peck his cheek and smile.
"Thank you, Viktor."
We continue walking down the bridge, with my head leaned against his arm.
Many people gave us looks of distaste, but we didn't care. We're in our own perfect little bubble of love, that no one can burst.

『*sorry for the short ass chapters :/ More soon to come!! I think that the art I put in for this chapter suits it perfectly.NOT  MINE FULL CREDIT TO THE ARTIST.requests are still valid ;)*』
\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////