Chapter 3

Carla's POV
          I wake up and try to move but see I am tied to a bed, with only my bra and panties on. I try to let out a scream but it comes out muffled because there is a cloth over my mouth. I hear a door open and I look to see a figure in the door smirking, he's really hot. "Hey baby doll how did you sleep" he walks over to me and puts one of his hands on my leg causing me to stiffen. He lets out a low laugh. "I'm gonna take that cloth off that pretty little mouth of yours and if you scream I'm gonna fill it with something you won't like" I get confused and see he is smirking again.

I contemplate whether I should scream or not and decide on not. He takes off the cloth and I let out a sigh of relief. "I asked you a question so I expect an answer." I look up at him and stutter, "um go-od s-i-i-r." I look down and blush at my awkwardness and he lifts up my head with his finger, "adorable" I head him whisper probably to himself. I gain some confidence, "excuse me sir, can you please untie me?" I look up at him with a pleading look. "What do I get in return sweetheart?" He moves his hand up my thigh and I start to get worried. He laughs, kisses me on the forehead and unties me.

I stretch out my arms and legs and I see he isn't looking so I sprint out of the room and put the front door. I am running as fast as I can but me being clumsy I trip. I start sobbing as someone picks me up and I see that person is angry causing me to sob more. "That wasn't smart baby girl, bad girls get punished." "No please no I'm sorry sir I won't do it again." He let's put a sigh, "fine I will let you off the hook but we need to go over a few rules when we get home little one." Ugh what's with all these pet names when I don't even know his name (And I don't even know your name, all I remember is that smile on your face... if anyone gets this I love you).

I see the house and begin shaking "shhhh baby girl you are okay I got you." When we get in he sits on the couch with me on his lap and I begin to squirm not liking this position. He lets out a low growl "baby girl if you don't stop moving I will do something you will not like." I stop and tense up. "Now for the rules...wait baby girl can you go get paper and a pink marker so you can write this down."

I get lost but as I am coming back I start to head moans and I look in and see he is touching his no no zone. "Ugh baby girl faster" As he releases I realize that he calls ME baby girl. Oh gosh no I am not all about that life. I walk in and shield my eyes and squeal when he grabs me. I see he put his thingy away and I let out a giggle and see he is smiling. "Aw you are so cute" he kisses my nose and I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kisses back right away but he pulls away after a minute or two. "Before that we need to do rules remember! Okay remember to write them down. Rule 1-always call me daddy unless we are in public. Rule 2-you are mine and only mine so you better not talk to any other males, even if they are my friends because I am very possessive of what I own. Rule 3-If you are a bad girl you will be punished by spankings or time outs but if it is a serious matter then I will deal with it myself in a more appropriate way. Rule 4- no touching yourself without daddies permission, if your princess parts are tingly call daddy right away. That is it for now but we may add more as time together goes on." I stare at him in shock, how did he know that I am a little and holy shizzle he is a fine hunk of daddy. I smile widely and decide now is a good time to enter my little space.

"DADDY!!" He seems pleased with my reaction and he begins to tickle me. Oh no not the tickle monster. I laugh "daddy stoooooop" I manage to get out through laughs when he finally does stop. "I assume you like theses rules kitten?" "Yes daddy" I kiss his nose and poke him "tag you're it" I whisper as I take off up the stairs. "Oh you are gonna get it" I hear him say when memories start overcoming and I stop in place

Flashback
"Oh you are gonna get it" master screams as he is walking down into the basement where I am. I begin to sob "I'm sorry sir I won't ever do it again" I don't know what I did but it seemed fit to apologize. He smirks and I see he has a lighter. Oh no. He began burning me. "NOOOOOOOO STOP PLEASE IM SORRY SIR IM SORRY" he pauses and he gives me a sloppy kiss and brings me to my knees. Yes I am a virgin but he still makes me do naughty things. "Suck little one this is what you were meant to do" I sob

Flashback over

I hear footsteps and look to see an angry daddy. I start sobbing more. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH!" I see I have a bipolar daddy and I don't like this already. "I'm sorry daddy I'm sorry" I begin shaking "ITS BEEN WHAT TEN MINUTES AND YOU ARE ALREADY CRYING GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NO DINNER TONIGHT!!"

I walk to my room and sit on my bed and enter a deep sleep...

•••••••••
HELLO MY LOVIES HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!