Tsundere Megane's Toys

Skyler: Here's the second chapter/post and enjoy.
____________________________________________________________

Status:
Kuroko Tetsuya: I like Midorima-kun's toys.
8 likes

Comments:
Kise Ryota:  Kurokocchi! That sounds so wrong on so many level, ssu! >3<

Aomine Daiki: Toys?! What Toys?!

Kagami Taiga: The toys we found on Midorima's house, Aho! His lucky items! You even found a photo book of that Idol you like.

Aomine Daiki: Yeah! Damn you, Tsundere Megane! Mai-chan's mine!

Kuroko Tetsuya: The stuffed toys, Aomine-kun. You and Kise-kun should take your minds out of the gutter.

Murasakibara Atsushi: Mido-chin's got pictures of Aka-chin and Kuro-chin. There's even a picture of them kissing.

Midorima Shintaro: How dare you enter my house and go through my lucky item without my permission, you fools! Who let you in?!

Akashi Seijuurou: Guess who?

Midorima Shintaro: How did you get a copy of my house key, Akashi?!

Akashi Seijuurou: Your boyfriend helped us get in, Shintaro.
5 likes

Midorima Shintaro: Boyfriend?! What boyfriend?!

Akashi Seijuurou: That guy who resembles the huggable stuffed toy on your bed. Remember him? He cried when he saw the toy by the way.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Most probably tears of joy. Midorima-kun is surprisingly sweet.

Kise Ryota: Awwwwwww~ (*3*)

Midorima Shintaro: Die all of you
____________________________________________________________

Skyler: Hoped you enjoyed it and this chapter/post is actually the one that is the cover for this.