1 BRYNLYNN AND XAVIER

Her almost teal eyes magnified her beauty. Her brown hair with teal peek-a-boo's framed her beautifully descripted face. She had full, plump, kissable pink, rosey lips. She had beautifully carved cheek bones and jawline, that resembled a knife. She was 17.

Her, herself, resembled a rose. So beautiful, so brittle, so delicate, and so defined. Yes, she was beautiful, but she was also talented. She had straight A's, an abundance of college scholarships, and she could sing, dance, and play any instrument, her personal favorite was the piano.

Despite her being beautiful and talented, she was able to hide her one little secret. She had a tattoo on her side to hide her scars. She always hid her back as best she could to hide her burns and other scars from when she got beaten. Her parents abused her, she never even did anything wrong, she was a good girl. They yelled at her and beat her, calling her a mistake, telling her they only wanted her older sister, but got her too, and that they hated her just for being born.

She only felt unwanted and unloved until she met him.

He had charming emerald green eyes. And when he smiled, he had the most adorable dimples that had shown on his cheeks. He was caring and affectionate. His short brown quiffed up hair was what made every girl fall for him. He was 23.

Every guy idolized him, and even though he said he didn't mind it, it bothered him. He didn't think he was good enough for anyone. He was always the guy who got dumped, cheated on, used for sex, etc. etc. etc. He would cut himself until he started seeing black splotches everywhere and was bleeding uncontrollably.

~~~~~~~~
Back with another book and my plan is to actually finish this one. Comment for more:) and to see what happens next:))
-taylenxx