~Chapter Five~The led has broken on my pencil~

// WORD COUNT (not including this): 1000 / ONE THOUSAND //

~~

"Yes mother, I shall be there within 10 minutes," The second I finished my sentence, the call ended. I slowly got up, place the phone in the middle of my bed, my hand brushing against the cold stone wall in the hallway as I walk to the door. I didn't question my mothers sudden cooing, I pushed it aside, not wanting to bother myself.

I've done that enough . . .

In at least 5 minutes, I make it to my parents house. I must say, they are pretty rich. Their house has two floors, had a pretty light blue paint covering it, and everything else a pleasant white, excluding the grey-ish roof. My brown shoes clacked against the stone path outlined with different kinds of flowers and bushes. As I reached the white, modern door, I raised my fist and lightly knocked on the door. I moved both of my hands behind my back, hold them together as I wait for the white door to open, with the ones that I visit being there at the door step. The door swung open in seconds. There stood my 'mother', a wide, fake grin plastered on her old, ugly face.

"Hello, darling~ Please come, come inside... hehe..."

I stepped into the warm house, beginning to peel off my coat. A slap on the back of my head prevented me from doing that. "I NEVER SAID TO TAKE OFF YOUR COAT!" Screamed my.. mom..
I nodded and slipped it back on. My mother signaled me to take off the coat, along with my brown shoes. I did as she said within 47.666 seconds. (YES I JUST DID THAT ILLUMINATE CONFIRMED /\) The woman led me to a grey . . . Room? Bedroom? I mentally shrugged off the question and stood in the middle of the room. There was a strong smell of alcohol that stung my nostrils. I nearly flinched when I heard a slurred, low voice speak up from one of the corners.

"Hello, sweetie~ Lets jus' get to the point...

W H Y A R E Y O U H E R E ? "

My 'fathers' voice dropped severely and he started to sound like a devil. Well, he kinda already is one already. My heart skipped a beat as I bent down to dodge a swing of a baseball bat from my fa– I mean the devil.

If you cared, remembered, if you kept your promise . . .

I wouldn't be here, Ink.

INKS P.O.V (FYI, Point of view)

I was walking around the original Undertale AU quietly. The only thing I could hear was the sweet giggles of (Y/N) ringing in my head, the howls of the wind, and my feet crunching on the white fresh snow. I slowly came to a stop when the storm was getting tougher than ever, throwing me in ever other direction. I turned around to my right, shuffling to go under a pine tree, drenched in white snow.

Shes losing DETERMINATION . . .

Because . . .

Of . . . M . . M-m . . .

Me.

\xx/\xx/\xx/

" E R R O R .  .  . "

"Hmm, yes, Ink?~" replied the horrible glitch.

"Don't do this.." I growled, as Ęrrør lowered his hand closer to the button. He chuckled as his hand was just 3 inches away from the button. "Hmm. . . Why should I . . . ?" He hummed in questioning and madness. He knew this answer inside and out. I growled as tears threatened to fall. He seemed to feed of my anger. . . He seems to feed off anything horrible . . .

"  B E C A U S E   Y O U   D O N ' T   K N O W   W H A T  I T ' S   L I K E   T O   L O S E   E V E R Y T H I N G   Y O U   C A R E   A B O U T  .  .  .  "

Ęrrør'š strings on his hands and on his face (the ones that look like tears) started to glow brightly and became thick, except for the ones on his glitchy face. The ErRoRs that showered his body seemed to flash as he growled loudly.

" Y O U  D O N T  U N D E R S T A N D , I N K . . . "

" Y O U  N E V E R  D O , "

" Y O U R  J U S T  A  B R O K E N  P E N C I L . . . H E H . . . "

~~

I screamed louder than I ever had in probably the longest time ever. Shaking uncontrollably, I screamed and cried. I was far away from Snowdin, far away from everyone.

"  W H O  G O E S  T H E R E  ?  !  "  screamed a voice not very far away. I let out a small gasp, my instincts making me grab my giant paintbrush armed on my back to let me go to another AU or The Doodle Sphere (that is his home, LOOK AT HIS PAST AND INFO JEEZ) . Before I could ever get up, a hand stopped me.

" I - I N K . . . . . ? W. . wha. ."

My grey pupils, along with my head, turned to the skeleton who stopped me. I was at a loss of words. Just by the looking at me, you could tell I was having a bad time . . . (PUN INTENDED)

"Dude . . . What happened . . . ?" Sans asked slowly, lowering his arm. I stood in my tense position, not really planning to move. I hit the back of my skull on the tree I was leaning on, a loud thump sounding. "Dude, you know that's not good for you . . . Just . . . Ugh . . . Please, tell. me. what. H A P P E N E D , " Sans voice dropped severely and he finished his sentence. I closed my eyesockets, taking a deep, shaky breath. "Okay . . . H-heh, prom-mise me . . ." I jolted my head to him, my pupils constantly changing to different sharp shapes and dark colors. I grabbed his jacket and yanked him close to me.

" Y O U  T E L L  N O  O N E , O R  Y O U  D I E , "