Chapter 7~The Golden Rule

3rd person POV

/$/-»•«-\$\

"C'mon, Error! C'mon, C'mon! You can think of a plan! Think of those plans you always easily think of!" Growled a glitchy skeleton, pacing back and forth in is Anti-Void. Errors breathing stopped for a second, and the tear-like lines on Errors face stung for a moment.

"Ahh! Ow! Ow! What the heck?!" Growled Error, wheezing, trying to catch his breath.

"What was that?! That hurrrr . . ." Something clicked in the black skeletons mind (please, no racism intended. Don't take it as that. I've had enough of racism from one person, anyway. Anyway,), this weird pain only happened when another special person is in a large amount of mental pain.

"But who?" Error asked himself, tapping his chin.

" M E . "

Error flinched and turned around, and he saw a very, very 'broken' Ink. Error smirked at this, loving to see his enemy in such pain. (. . . Welp. The Ink x Error ship has sunken to the very bottom of the sea. R.I.P, Ink x Error ship. ;; - ;;)

"HA! You should see th–"

"YOU B A S T A R D ! YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING THAT KEEPS ME FROM MENTALLY BREAKING! WHY?!" Screamed Ink, his paintbrush being held violently. He would've broken down again, but crying never fixes anything now, Does it?

"I don't know. I guess I like to see you in pain!" Error grinned. (Oh god, the ship has sunk down so low, it's went through earth v-v)

"Do you know of the 'Golden Rule'?" Ink grinned a little darkly, staring into Errors eyes with threat.

"Hah! That sounds like a JOKE!" Error  laughed, his smile twisting into one of amusement.

"I'll take that as a NO. The 'Golden Rule' says 'Be the way you want to be treated'. So, you've taken one thing away from me, I guess I'll do the same," Ink chuckled darkly, stepping backwards into a portal Error never noticed he opened.

"HA! You can't take anything away from ME, you weakling!" Cackled Error, a teasing smile on his face. Once the Rainbow Artist was gone, Errors messed up pupils shrunk.

"He better not touch–" Error cut himself off.

"He doesn't know about it."

. . .

". . . Heh. He couldn't take away what I'm thinking . . . Can he?"

-!~•>/§\<•~!-

HOLY MOTHER OF THE UGLY CHICKEN NUGGETS

AN UPDATE

IM SORRY, IM SORRY!

You guys kept adding this to your READING LISTS . . Meaning that you READ THIS AND ACTUALLY PUT THIS BOOK INTO CONSIDERATION WHICH MAKES ME FREAK OUT EVERTIME ;;-;;

. . .

There's still gonna be slow updates, please blame it on the thing that takes up 7 hours of your day.

(School)

What do you think will happen next? What do you think Ink will take away from Error~? >_>