Chapter 1: Clash of The Red Heads

Hey there~ If you're reading this, then thank you for your support. Its my first time doing a yowapeda fanfic, so I hope you like it. Here's Chapter 1; please tell me what you think of it, and don't hesitate to give me advise, it'll help me a lot. Enjoy~.....

A FEW WEEKS LATER.....

Today seemed lively than usual. The sun was out as the clouds passed by, the warm breeze flew in the air, and the people were going who knows where. The buses were especially busy today, as one of them was riding down a one-path road with loads of people. All the seats were filled, and some were standing as they held onto the handles or poles. In the far back of the bus, two high school boys were having a conversation. One of them was excited as he fixed his round glasses.

"Really, Naruko-kun?"

"Yeah," the red head grinned, "I've been going to this festival since forever. Its got everything; music, dancing, games and all the food you could eat... and not to mention.... the annual charity race that's happening today at 1 p.m. You'll love this, Onoda-kun!" He patted his back as Onoda smiled. 

"Oh, look!"

"There it is." 

People were looking from the windows. Naruko and Onoda looked to their right, and their smiles widened.

"Naruko-kun, is that it?"

"Hai," he grinned, "we made it.... the Saitama Festival!" Down below the bridge, the festival was right in front of their eyes. 

It was lively as ever; the sea of people surrounding it. Everyone was enjoying themselves and various booths with food and games were all over the place. Both Onoda and Naruko were getting off the bus and gazed at the scene.

"Amazing~" Onoda said in excitement.

"Right," Naruko grinned, "I come here almost every year."

"There you are," Imaizumi showed up.

"Ah, Imaizumi-kun."

"You're late hotshot."

"I'm the one who should be saying that. I was waiting here for half an hour with the senpais."

"Hey! Looks like everyone's here!" It was Tadakoro and Kinjou.

"Good morning Tadakoro-san, Kinjou-san." Onoda bowed to them.

"Good morning," Kinjou greeted.

"Okay guys, are ya ready to have fun!? I'll show you all the best places to eat! Plus we can't forget the road race!"

"Yeah! I'm excited to see it!"

"Eh?" Naruko heard an unfamiliar voice. He looked behind his senpais.

"Eh~!?" Naruko and Onida exclaimed.

Right behind them was bicycle team; Fukutomi, Shinkai, Arakita, Toudou and Manami. The two first years gaped while Imaizumi sweat dropped. 

"Wh-what are you guys doing here!?" Naruko pointed at them.

"Sakamichi told me about the race," Manami smiled, "so I thought we could join in the fun."

"Speak for yourself," Arakita groaned, "I just wanted to sit at home and sleep."

"Now, now," Shinkai chuckled, "we might as well enjoy ourselves."

"Yosh~! Let's get this started!" Tadakoro shouted.

Despite the large number in the group, they had to get used to it. In the short amount of time, the boys were already doing some fun-filled activities. Most of the time, Tadakoro and Shinkai were carrying a bunch of food, Naruko and Onoda were at a shooting booth going against Manami and Iwaizumi while the others watched. They were now walking in a large crowd, heading the same way as them.