Assassination Classroom Nagisa x Reader (chocolate kiss)

Please leave request!!!

*Third person P.O.V*

So today is a day where Nagisa asks you to help him with Math and you agreed and you agreed because he was your crush and kept it a good secret until Nakamura told about everyone even Nagisa that you have a crush on him but no one told you what happened.
So today you were walking to Nagisa place,while walking there you went in a store to get some chocolate for the both of you.

*At Nagisa house*
You knocked on the door," Coming!" You herd then Nagisa opened the door,"Oh,Hi (Y/N) come in" you went upstairs to Nagisa room," Your house is so big" you said," You think so?" He said back,

*~*~*

"does this problem equal to -2?" He asked," Yep, you're getting the hang of this!" You said
" O-oh really?"
"Of course, but anyways let's take a break"
"Okay let's do that"
You then pull something out of your bag ," what do you have there?" Nagisa
asked," chocolate what else,do you want some?"
"I'm good I don't know if it's poisoned"
"Not it's not not see look" you ate a piece of chocolate," seeeee, it's not poisoned and plus it's good" you said to prove him,"Okay I see" he then got up and he cupped your cheeks and then he kiss you,"M-mmmmm!!!?!" You were surprised you then felt his tongue lick your tongue he then broke the kiss that left a string of salvia,"Yeah,your right it is good" he said smirking while you were blushing a whole lot," w-w-why d-d-d-d-did y-you d-d-do t-t-that?!?!?!!" You said stuttering he walked over to his chair ignoring your question,
"(Y/N) sit on my leg" he said patting his leg for you to sit on, you then started to walk and sit on his leg were his leg separated your to legs ,he then started kissing you again with his tongue in your mouth while you tugged on his shoulders and moan a little and broke the kiss apart," it's so sweet.."Nagisa said he then grabbed a piece a chocolate," H-Hey (Y/N) stick your tongue out"he said you were surprised and you stock your out he then rubbed the chocolate on your tongue that melted a little he put the chocolate down and lick your tongue and suck on it that made you gaps a little and started to French kissing you,he wraps his hands on you back while you two  were blushing ,'(Y/N)'s tongue is soft' Nagisa though,'Why am I doing this it......it......feels so good'You though, you guys keep doing this and the chocolate gets smaller every time then get another piece of chocolate and do the same thing over again, you then parted for air that left a string of saliva you two were both panting,"(Y/N) stay still"Nagisa said he grabbed an new piece of chocolate again and rubbed it on your lips he put the chocolate down a started to lick your lips that made you moan a little and he French kiss you after a little bit you needed air you pulled away from the kiss and panted,"N-Nagisa I need air" you said he grabbed your shoulder and French kiss you for a few seconds that surprised you and parted away you both pant and blush,"N-Nagisa w-we should continue studying" you said while blushing ," Y-yeah let's do that" Nagisa said blushing too ,you two studied for awhile and it started getting late outside," I-its getting late I should go now"you said while packing your stuff ," O-okay" Nagisa said you then started leaving until,"(Y-Y/N) wait!" He said you turned around and your eyes widened Nagisa French kissed you and you kissed back,'I could still taste the chocolate'Nagisa though you both parted," I w-want to say that I-I-I l-like y-you!"Nagisa said stuttering you were shocked you never knew that your crush liked you backed you then smiled," I-It's O-okay if you d-don't f-feel t-th-?!!?" Nagisa was interrupted when you pulled his tie and kissed him his eyes widened with full of shock and you parted the kiss," Nagisa I love you,.........see you!" You said as you rushed down stairs and stopped at the door and you turn around to see Nagisa half way down the stairs staring at you while blushing ,"Bye Nagisa see you tomorrow in class!" You said as you have a blush on your face with a smile and you shut the door and started running still blushing and smiling and Nagisa smiled and blushed too,' I finally confessed to my crush' you both thought.

___________________________

Narrator:awww that's so cute how did you come up with this Arth-chan

Arthur:well I was watching an anime and I had an idea Nar-chan!