Asano x Reader~Lemon (Toys)

___________________________

You were sitting in your chair, blushing a whole lot, panting a little, rubbing your legs together, biting your lip, you were doing all of that in school, Why? Well "Mr. Number 1" put a sex toy in you. It was on of those small vibrator ones that has a strap around your leg and comes with a small remote that can be controlled by. You had a bet with Asano and you lost, because Asano was the winner, he put a small vibrator in you.

'That bastard probably had this whole thing planned!' You thought sitting in the A-Class, the teacher was explaining out things, then suddenly you felt a vibration in you, you gasp a little and looked in the front row seat, to see Asano smirking a little but still looking up front, you started to rub your legs together and then bit your lip,'This motherfucker! His going to die once I get my hands on him!' You thought twitching a little.

"Miss.(L/N)-san ..." The teacher said, you panicked you slowly left your head up,"y-yes m-ma' am?" You said in a soft voice,"Is something wrong you've been sweating and panting a little. Do you want to go to the infirmary?" Your teach said,"I-I'm fine. A-And N-No
m-ma' am" You said in the same tone again,"Alright if you say so. As I was as I was saying class-" your teacher started to talk again, you were still twitching, then suddenly the vibration went a little higher making you clutch the hem of you skirt while you bite down, hard. So you couldn't take it anymore..... you raised your hand.

~*~*~*

It was the end of the day and everyone was leaving one by five and more, Asano went to the back of the school smirking when he stop in front of the school shed, he slowly opened the door when the was wide open you came out and dug you face in Asano's chest who was still smirking," P-Please m-make it
s-stop!" You said stuttering in a shaky tone, while Asano smirks widenessa little.

~*~*~*

"S-Shūū ...." you said quietly, Asano was slowly pulling down your supper wet, soaking panties," Damn your wet princess, such a naughty girl~" Asano said seductively, you then gasp when you felt a small vibration on your sensitive area, your back arched as you twitch a little,"Shūū.. ahh~ don't d-ahh~ thi-ahh~ s-stop ahh~" You moan out,"What was that ,'Don't stop~' your
such a naughty girl (Y/N)-chan do you need to be taught a lesson~Hmm?" Asano said the vibration stop, then Asano plays with your already, exposed, harden buds you moan having no idea what going on sense Asano blind fold you with his tie, you moan you little as you clutch onto the mattress, Asano lower his head and nibble on your hard nipple (hey that rhymed!! I think) you moved your hand  and tangled your fingers into Asano's hair,"Shūū...ahh~s-stop t-teasing, B-Baka" you stutter out while twitching,"What would make you I would do such I thing~" Asano said you feel him smirking at you, then suddenly you turn you over making you go on your keen touching the mattress also your hand or elbows while your ass is in the air you then felt two finger easily went in you and tease-ly play with your clit too," Ahh~! S-shūū your teasing!" You said then you felt the vibration back but all the way high making you moan really loud,"AHH~ SHŪŪ AHH~"You screamed out kinda,"Yes~" Asano said,"S-Stop teasing!" You said a little,"aww~ is the princess mad, does she want a treat~?" He said in a teasing tone,"F-Fuck you..." you said then suddenly you heard something being a unzip, you gasp,"S-Shūū wai-AHHH! IT HURTS!" You as you felt Asano's big, hard member in you. The vibration and Asano's cock is in you,even though your in a doggie position Asano grabs your wrist and pulls them back (it doesn't hurt you) making him have a better advantage.

Asano could feel the vibration every time he goes in you,making him groan a little." I-I ha-te y-ou ahh~!!"You said. He then went all the way out of you except for the tip and slam back into making you moan very loud,"Ahh~ hard-ahhh~ faste-ahh~ pl-ease ahh~ !" You plead Asano then slowed down and teased you and making only the tip to touch the inside of you barely, making you go on edge because of the vibrator," What was that I couldn't hear~" Asano said making you feel his smirk on you,
"S-Shūū.....p-please ahh~I-I want y-you
i-inside ahh~of m-me ahh~" you said faintly, he smirks and smash into you,"SHŪŪ AHHH~" you shouted out he bang into over and over again and your walls squeezing him as the vibrator stays on your g-stop making you moan ,"(Y/N)
w-why do you have to so damn t-tight?" Asano said groaning a little,"S-Shūū ahh~I-I'-AH, AHHHHH~" you then you came on Asano member and Asano squirted his warm, hot, seed inside you, making you moan loudly when Asano took out his member out of you slowly, and the vibrator slipped out from all the wetness in side of you, you and Asano were panting.
Let's just say the next morning Asano needed to give you a piggy back ride.

______________________________________________________