Assassination Classroom{Master Karma x Maid Reader} LEMON~

Please leave request!!!

Narrator:So the picture up there that is Nagisa is the Reader

Author: Right

Narrator: And Karma is the master

Author: correct

___________________________

*Third person P.O.V*

"After this I'm gonna kill the red-headed bastard" you grumble as you adjust a maid uniform again.

Apparently you and Karma had a bet and who ever loses has to do what other person tells them to do for a week and somehow you lost and Karma wanted you to be Karma's maid and obey him which freaks the fucking hell out of you and it's Wednesday so half way through the week yeah.

"Awhh~ now (Y/N)-chan don't say harsh things to your master~" Karma said teasing you which made you pop a vein.

"I swear of god Karma I'll shove a fucking knife down your annoying throat" you said in an irritated tone.

He chuckled and smiled at you," Come here" he said sitting and laying on a couch as he patted his lap as an order you to sit on his lap

You scoffed and crossed your arms," No way I rather sit on Koro sensei's la- in mean tentacles" you said then he smirks," not listening to your master huh? Remember last time you disobeyed me~."

Yep, the last time you disobeyed him he fucked you for two to four hours.
You then blushed and looked away,"
F-fine!" You then started to walk up to him still looking away and blushing, you got on top of his lap where his knee or leg separated both of your legs, where your still arms crossed looking away blushing you then got the courage to say," W-what w-would you l-like m-
me to do f-for t-today K-K-Karma"
Stuttering ,Karma looked at you smirking , he then grabbed your chin with his index finger and thumb that made you have to look at him ( like The picture above )he then pulled you closer to his face," What I want you to do is be mine" he said he then moved his leg that rubbed your women hood you started to moan a little bit he moved closer to you he then pinned you down on the other side of the coach.He then .....

"S-stop.....K-karma " you said with a deep blush he chuckled a little," Ahaha~ you're so cute (Y/N)-chan I can't resist~" He purred biting your ear.

"Ahaha~ (Y/N)-chan your ear is red~"He started to bite your neck that left bruises," Now people will know that your mine" he then started to lick your neck to your soft spot.You then started to moan and blush a lot.'shit shit shit shit! What I'm I supposed to do I can't get out of this position' you thought, you then struggled to get lose,"Leaving so soon (Y/N)-chan?~"he said smirking you looked away you then felt two fingers when up your womanhood,"Haaaa~
K-karma!!" You said as Karma's fingers thrust in you he smirks,"Aww~
(Y/N)-chan you never called me 'Master'.Now have you~"he said you then came on his fingers he took his fingers out and lick the substance off his fingers,"your so tasty (Y/N)-chan~"he purred while licking the substance he then took his member out and without a warning he put right in you thrusting hard,"K-K-ar-ma
st-st-o-p!!!"you said he just smirked at you he then flipped you over and said," I can stop if you say this'Master please I won't ever disobey you again,fuck me!'say that" he said, then said,"W-What no never" you disobey him,"Tsc tsc~ not listening are we now, you just made your punishment harder~,"Karma said put two of his fingers in front of  your mouth," suck it" Karma ordered his eyes were filled with bloodlust,"whaaaat!!?? I can't do say that and if I did I can't say it that while your fingers are in my mou-!!?" You said but Karma put his fingers in your mouth ,"say it or this will get worse~" he then thrust you faster making you moan loud,"M-mazther p-pweaye I wone eber dithobey uo anain,wuck me!" you said having a hard time saying that while you lick his fingers,but he didn't stop he took his fingers out of your mouth but he pounded you more,"K-KARMA!!  You said ahh~y-you'll take it ahh~out!?ahh~" You moan out ,"Ahahah~oh
(Y/N)-chan said I 'can' take it out I never said I 'will' take it out~" he said smirking at you and pounded you more his thrusts are faster, and his cock his hard, he flipped you back over making you face him, Karma unbutton your uniform then pushes your bra up up slid one hand behind your back bringing up, then he suck your hardened buds,"M-Master~ ahh~please faster, harder, I ahh~
want you so bad right now! Ahh~" You said blushing then Karma snapped he stopped sucking your buds and put both of his hands on the side of your hips and pushes you up then slam you back down into Karma's cock ,
"M-Master!!"you yelp he did that over and over again you moaned much louder than before,"Say my name~" Karma said seductively with much bloodlust and the thrust became slow,"M-Mast-ahhh~" you couldn't finish because he slammed into you,"Say my name (Y/N)-chan~" he said again in the same tone but more seductively,"K-K-Karm-m ahhh~!!!" You weren't able to finish again Karma slam into you again making you cry in pain,"That's not how you say my name, So-my-name" Karma said feeling like his voice snapped, now your positive you know your scared of Karma,"
K-Karma-kun" You said scared and terrified,"Haha~ good girl~ as a reward I'll just fuck you so you won't be able to walk the next day~" Karma purrs in your ear then nibble it, he started to bang you again. After a few hours are so you came three time while all over his member whlie he came on the final round, he came a lot, like a bucket of it, but squirt his seed into you making you moan loudly, he then took it out you then fell on the couch panting a whole lot and blushing too,"K-karma y-y-you Baka, I might become pregnant..."you said falling asleep as your breathing slowly clams down," Heheh~maybe it's because I want to have a family with you (Y/N)~ " he kissed you on the forehead as for you, you blush redder than Karma's hair and buried your face because you knew he was serious because he didn't put 'chan' in your name, into Karma's chest making him laugh a little then he slept by your side all night.

___________________________

Arthur: Mission accomplish it almost took a week!

Narrator: yes!We did it!

* hi-five each-other*