Introduction

Disclaimer: I do not own Metalocalypse or any of its characters. I do own the fanfiction, parody of the Deththeme and the idea for this AU.

WARNING: Contains language, homosexuality, mild inappropriateness, and could be offensive. If you are easily offended, this fanfiction is probably not for you. I've warned you. Now, onto the fanfiction!

Five men were sitting in a dimly lit black-and-red room. These five men are from the famous metal band Dethklok. Nathan Explosion, the lead singer, was enjoying a bag of kale chips while watching whatever happened to be on the television at the moment. William Murderface was the band's bass guitarist and was currently scanning over a pile of photos of shirtless men, occasionally giving a hum of approval. Pickles the Drummer was working on a speech that he would give at the anti-drugs event tomorrow. The lead guitarist, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, was contently playing his guitar albeit horribly. Toki Wartooth, who was the rhythm guitarist was engaged in continuously stabbing the couch with a knife. "Uh, Toki. Could you please stop stabbing the couch?" Nathan requested, fear evident in his voice. Steely aquamarines bore into timid emeralds. "Um, let's sees. Hows about nos!" The long-haired Norwegian shouted, stabbing his knife deep into the couch to get his message across. "Okay." Nathan whimpered as he nervously chewed his kale chips. "Gosh, what's wrong with you? are you *riff*n' straight or something?" Murderface muttered under his breath, still fanning through the pictures. Nathan raised a hand up in protest, formulating a comeback. Before the ebony-haired male could respond an anxious-looking man dressed in a tuxedo cautiously snuck into the dim room. This nervous man, known as Charles Offdensen, was the band's CEO. "Hello, boys..." He murmured. "Hello, why ams you heres?" Toki stated, punctuating his sentence by burying his knife into the couch. The stab caused the male with glasses to jump. You guys, ah, have a concert tonight, correct?" He whispered, scarcely audible. "Oh *riff* the concert!" Nathan yelled, bringing his bandmates out of their trance. Murderface was the first to respond, dropping his pictures and running to the plane but not before grabbing his bass. The other boys quickly followed suite.

Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock.

Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok!

We'll teach you who rock...

Dethklok Dethklok!

Skwisgaar Skwigelf is still a virgin.

Toki Wartooth, brutal blood surge in.

William Murderface, gay, gay, gay

Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)

Nathan Explosion!