Chapter 1

After the concert, the gay male, Murderface, was happy to retire to his room. His ideal way of unwinding was various photos of shirtless men. The man happily reached under his pillow for the pictures. But, one thing was wrong: they weren't there. "No! Where are they!?" Murderface screeched.

Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock, Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock

Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok Dethklok!

We'll teach you who rock...

Dethklok Dethklok!

Skwisgaar Skwigelf, is still a virgin.

Toki Wartooth, brutal blood surge in.

William Murderface, gay, gay, gay

Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)

Nathan Explosion!

"Did you do it?!" an Irate Murderface confronted a dour Toki. "No, why woulds I wants those? They ams *riff*ings disgusting." The Norwegian calmly explained while twirling his knife and watching the light glint off it. Murderface did not appear satisfied with this answer. Still, he continued searching in hopes that he might find the missing photos.

Meanwhile with the government

"Murderface of Dethklok has lost his shirtless men photographs." The ever-serious leader stated. "Without them, he could become extremely violent and reckless. This could eventually lead to him leaving the band." The military sergeant added, "Without the band altogether, it could set the whole world into an outrage."

Murderface was on the sofa, head in his hands and crying. "Kale chip?" Nathan offered, trying to console the weeping bassist, but to no avail. "I'm not eating that, that's straight." Murderface said bluntly, albeit doleful. The brunette was unaware that nathan was trying to console him, and was about to lose himself. Luckily Charles, the band's CEO, walked in at that moment, brandishing pictures. "Ah, M-murderface..." The anxious man whimpered. Murderface looked up. He then recognized the pictures as his shirtless men photos. He gratefully took them and ran to his bedroom. Charles quickly took his leave. One photo landed in front of Toki, and he picked it up to look at it. "*riff*ing disgustings..." He muttered, throwing down the picture. He proceeded to sharpen his knife.

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to upload. Writer's block and finals. If you have suggestions for scenarios, comment them below, and I will create them to the best of my ability. Have a wonderful day~